Pastore is THAT good, obviously you don't watch Serie A a lot .I can't tell any football team where he wouldn't be in starting eleven. Man City, Real, Barcelona offered him €60 M., but he stated that he wants to stay. He is player which you cannot stop, a great vision, incredible technique, great dribbling, good shot ... in short, complete player .

About Ganso, I can't say anything because I don't watch lot of Brazilian football.

€60 M? too much stupid newspapers..
He is very good player but not yet one of the best mid.
How much game did he start in first 11 for argentina?

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

That is game, you can expect something like that from it. Especially after two,three seasons . Vaclav Kadlec will score 40 goals for you if you put your team right. But I'm talking about something different... Try to play with no transfers in summer window, and then buy only one player in January. You'll see what am I talking about. Hulk can't score 45 goals in 39 games with Joe Cole, Maxi Rodriguez or Milan Jovanović . I mean, I could score 25 goals if Hazard, Pastore, Hamsik, Ganso and many unbelieveable players are behind me . The biggest problem on FM is that clubs sold their young stars so easily ! In real life, you can't expect Sparta Prague will accept €3 M. for Kadlec ... or Fiorentina €13 M. for Babacar. They build their clubs on these kind of players. This turned me little of topic, but never mind.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Pedro is great player, but I would prefer Iniesta on wing ... he scored many important goals for Spain when he played on that position. Villa would start from beggining, but eventually Torres is out of game, Villa is striker, Iniesta winger. That is how he decide 3 games.
He can play in Real CM or AM, only thing is Xabi would have to stay back all the time. And start to destroy opposition attack, and that isn't a hard thing for a smart player like Xabi. I mean, he isn't Makelele .. but from my point of view, that would be great for them . And of course, few great defenders. Only player which could stay is Ramos.

There is no need for every DM to have tackling skill, he is young player. And discipline can be an issue in the beggining. Yes, Kharja and Stanković are intelligent players .. but they are no quallity of Pastore. Stanković was .. 4,5 years ago.

There is no need for every DM to have tackling skill :O
Then there is no need for CF to have finishing?

Any1 Who said Hazard obv hasnt seen him play :) and id say hulk and forlan always finish top scorers and dont know why :S

Mesut ozil has crazy mental attribute, 20 decision, 20 anticipation.

wayne ******* rooney.

his hidden attributes of 'consistency' should be put to 1 or 2. he cant score 40 goals in 35 games in real life like how he do in my game. although his 'first touch' should be put to 20.

Almunia - On my game he is wanted by Barcelona and Man Utd. What a joke.

you're right in the most of cases....but hamsik is not overrated...napoli should pay tribute to him and Cavani:))) in my opinion:D

Aaron Ramsey..... only player with PA -10

I have more potential in my little toe.

agbonlahor

lets face it he would not be in the premiership if he wasnt rapid
other than his pace and accel his stats are actually quite **** on fm, but he still gets 20+ a season what kind of bullshit is that ???

and theres no way hes the quickest footballer out there, pretty sure walcott would beat him, gabbys maybe an 18

because he plays in a league wich a team with one legged players could win.

van persie is overrated, he is not THAT beast IRL
Did you see his last 10 arsenal games?....

Honestly, i think Javier Pastore and Rene Adler is unreal..(H)

Joe Hart? Overrated?

No way, he's a quality keeper.

he's quality but in FM he's one of the world's best.
let's be honest: who can even remember a worldclass english goalkeeper in real life?

Gordon Banks? Probably top 3, behind yashin and sepp mayer

Rooney, I don't think FM can properly simulate a player like him who is defo a world-class striker but doesn't score that many goals, on my game he usually gets more EPL goals than appearances which is totally unrealistic