The entire Wolves team. They've won the league once on my saves and are usually in the top 7. Also Zamora and Dempsey and Boselli.

Last edited:
West ham are an overated team I've never seen them anywhere near relegation on FM11
but blackpool always have like 15 points and come last in first season

(sorry for a little off topic)

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Babel
in real life hes good 1 in 10 games **** the rest
FM11 **** for 1 then amazing for 1

higuain scores a goal nearly every shot and the only person to have 20 finishing in the game Klaas-Jan Huntelaar how i know he got a good goalscoring rcord but he flopped in spain and italy

this topic is really useless, because everybody backs-up his favorite player and criticise others!

hmm. I would say Gai Assulin, they say he´s one huuuge talent but he has not developed into anything like that. His attributes are freezing.

higuain is super overrated player..
shots and goal shots and goal shots and goal shots and goal shots and goal XD

The whole man city team... money doesn't make skill SI.

The whole man city team... money doesn't make skill SI.
You can't deny that Silva, Tevez, Dzeko, Hart, Yaya Tourè, Kompany, De Jong just to name a few are amongst the best in the world in their positions though. Now, they may not be used the right way and thus not obtain the results they should but the quality is there.

Besides, Cty has changed four managers in my game before winning a Premier League title, and they woin little else so they aren't so overrated.

You can't deny that Silva, Tevez, Dzeko, Hart, Yaya Tourè, Kompany, De Jong just to name a few are amongst the best in the world in their positions though. Now, they may not be used the right way and thus not obtain the results they should but the quality is there.

what does hart do in this list? he's definately NOT one of the best goalkeepers in the world! at least not in reality!! deffo overrated!!!

what does hart do in this list? he's definately NOT one of the best goalkeepers in the world! at least not in reality!! deffo overrated!!!
Ok, he probably isn't right now, but I think he's going to be. Right now how many keepers are better than him in the Premier League? Reina, Van der Sar (who's going to retire), and then?

Ok, he probably isn't right now, but I think he's going to be. Right now how many keepers are better than him in the Premier League? Reina, Van der Sar (who's going to retire), and then?

we're talking about the world not the premier league. at least for the GK-position the EPL really doesn't set the standard.

Yoann Gourcuff...
I mean look how "good" he has been for Lyon so far IRL

i signed dzeko in my 4th season with tottenham and hes outstanding, scores at least 2 a game for me