Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

Hav to say, this tactis suits perfectly to my Cruzeiro squad. I have played 10 games with this tactic, played better and better every game....and have to say. I have not conceded goal. Dede himself is like a bus in front of the goal.

I have seen before, that there was question about strikers. Have to say, that my two strikers ( I rotate between Dagoberto an Borges) are scoring more with head than with foot. My fullbacks crosses are really sharp and accurate.

Thanks for the tactic, really amazing:)

Do i've to select a target man?
My forward never scored

OMG.... this tactic is a beast!!

I tested it also in my new ssave with man city.

First time using the tactic in an away game of champions league (so tactic not fluid)
Played away and my central defender was sent of at minute 15. I didnt touch the team. play with only one central

look at the amazing result:
View attachment 350004

View attachment 350005

Why does MR H release a tactic then does not reply with any answer's yet:S

Hello,
it is a Classic Tactic, have i to use individual training ?

THX

I work a lot, What questions do you need answering

hi mr hough, how do you handle the cards' problem. a lot of cards due to the hard tackles
what if change the tackle to normal or never accroding to individual player's defence ability, will it be contradictory to your mind to design this tactic?

W4nker how do you setup your spurs squad? Im struggling on where to play Bale........
Do you have a screen shot of your team?

i can't seem to import the tactic into my FMC game. Any suggestions ?

A friend of mine just sent me this one. It works perfectly with Tottenham too then :)

Hello,
it is a Classic Tactic, have i to use individual training ?

THX

Train them as: Fullbacks, Central Defender, DMC=Central midfielder, CM's=Central Midfielder, AMC=Central Midfielder or Trequartista, Striker=Complete Forward.