Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

Sorry guys but this isn't as good as the rock tactic defo not away from home?? I'm currently trying this at home am keeping the tried and tested I just smashed man city 6-0 rock tactic!!! Think the problem this tactic as is that the rock tactic is amazing so this as alot to live upto?? Just my opinion

It's just the game is that poor that any tactic, no matter how good it is, will be inconsistent. You can eviscerate top teams 1 game, then lose to dross the next. CCCs seem to be nonexistent in this game too, even when you have a great team. People seem to think that in order for a tactic to be really amazing, it has to exploit the ME somehow. That's nonsense. Just because it happened last FM, doesn't mean it's the case for every FM.

Last edited:
this tactic is good, it doesnt work for everyone beacause of yours man mangement! rotate the squad, more asseritve team talks and you almost win every game!

I have one question.. Is 3 CM for box-to-box ??
I see your bayern squad, and you used shaqiri as MCL and I found that MC's mentality is defensive while MCR and MCL's mentality is offensive so MCL,MCR is for more attacking midfielder ??

Yeah, look for more offensive stats for MCR and MCL, and a more complete MC.

I have complete confidence in this tactic as well as the 4-1-4-1 Rock

Sorry guys but this isn't as good as the rock tactic defo not away from home?? I'm currently trying this at home am keeping the tried and tested I just smashed man city 6-0 rock tactic!!! Think the problem this tactic as is that the rock tactic is amazing so this as alot to live upto?? Just my opinion

The rock is amazing against strong opposition, as it gets to counter attack all the time. My problems with the rock come when I face ****** sides, cause they just sit back and wait for counter, and I'm doing the same. Lots of 0-0 matches then. I believe this new tactic is better in this way, works for both strong and weak opposition.

Does anyone find their team picking up 6+ yellows in a game and getting fined? Happened twice in three games now.

Update* lost the italian cup final 2-1 against napoli!
won the CL against bayern 2-2 (was losing 2-0 ht) and won on penalties 1-4 Thank you thank you thank you both mr hough and mr langvatn

Does anyone find their team picking up 6+ yellows in a game and getting fined? Happened twice in three games now.
yeah getting quite a few reds.. lost the italian cup because was a man down as well as CL aet got red card but thankfully there wasn't enough time for bayern to win!

This is class. Tested with both my Real Madrid(2023 save) and Eastleigh(Blue Sq Prem save). Looks good for both sides already and the in the Eastleigh save the tactic is still competent for most of the tactics categories. Almost fluid with Madrid and once it is cant see us getting beat.

I find the MCR and MCL get a lot of chances and have played wingers in those positions with good finishing to good effect.

Regarding the bookings and red cards. Any player with tackling under 15 I set to normal and if under 10 I set to easy. I know the tactic isn't designed like that but if you have poor tacklers going in hard they will get sent off!

Edit once a player gets booked I change his tackling to easy straight away.

Last edited:
Regarding the bookings and red cards. Any player with tackling under 15 I set to normal and if under 10 I set to easy. I know the tactic isn't designed like that but if you have poor tacklers going in hard they will get sent off!

Good advice :)