Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

I don't have time for that atm. But u should get fullbacks, central defenders, mcr/mcl=offensive midfielders, mc=complete midfielder. AMC=trequartista ish, and striker=poacher
Sorry m8 don't understand

hey mr lang/mr hough, sorry for another player attribute type question but this is more so about how the tactic plays so i can build my team properly for it pre season

how does the striker score most of his goals? is jumping/heading important at all, does he receive through balls from the AMC, build up team plays, etc? also, with the wide attacking CM's, should they be inverted foot or same side foot? ( i guess this applies with do they cut in when attacking or go wide and cross when attacking)

sorry for the questions but just curious how the tactic actually plays so can build a team for it and use the correct players

thanks!

Do you use Balanced High & Def Positioning from when start the game?

I won the Blue Square Bet South league in my first season as Staines using 4-1-4-1 Rock. In the Blue Square Premier I switched to this tactic and found it very hard going indeed. I've switched back to Rock again and I'm picking up wins again.

It's not a criticism of this new tactic though; I think my team doesn't have the stature nor the quality of players to use it. In all my games, opposition teams come out wanting to play. If I go toe to toe with them with an attacking set-up then I'll be carved open (as I have been). I think when it gets to the point where I have a strong squad and opponents are the ones thinking "it's time to park the bus" then this attacking formation will be more effective at unlocking them.

Looking forward to the time when I can get to that point with lowly Staines :D

I won the Blue Square Bet South league in my first season as Staines using 4-1-4-1 Rock. In the Blue Square Premier I switched to this tactic and found it very hard going indeed. I've switched back to Rock again and I'm picking up wins again.

It's not a criticism of this new tactic though; I think my team doesn't have the stature nor the quality of players to use it. In all my games, opposition teams come out wanting to play. If I go toe to toe with them with an attacking set-up then I'll be carved open (as I have been). I think when it gets to the point where I have a strong squad and opponents are the ones thinking "it's time to park the bus" then this attacking formation will be more effective at unlocking them.

Looking forward to the time when I can get to that point with lowly Staines :D

Yeah, it seems like this new tac shows its potential more when your team has become a little stronger, from mid to top teams. Not a bad idea to use the 4-1-4-1 until u get to the point where u can use a more attacking formation.

hey mr lang/mr hough, sorry for another player attribute type question but this is more so about how the tactic plays so i can build my team properly for it pre season

how does the striker score most of his goals? is jumping/heading important at all, does he receive through balls from the AMC, build up team plays, etc? also, with the wide attacking CM's, should they be inverted foot or same side foot? ( i guess this applies with do they cut in when attacking or go wide and cross when attacking)

sorry for the questions but just curious how the tactic actually plays so can build a team for it and use the correct players

thanks!

Mostly through balls to the striker, so he should be a poacher type. Jumping/heading is a bonus and will give some extra goals through the season. The middle CM should be complete. Not very important for the CM's what foot they prefer to use. In my experience, the amc scores just as much as the striker. He should be a trequartista type of player, who can both score and create chances.

Using this tactic for Spurs and I was thinking what position would be best for Bale. I was thinking AMC, but thought he may lack the passing/creativity/decisions so I've began training him to be the MCL as I feel the late runs into the box and running from deep would be more dangerous than having an AMC not supplying the striker as well.

Using this tactic for Spurs and I was thinking what position would be best for Bale. I was thinking AMC, but thought he may lack the passing/creativity/decisions so I've began training him to be the MCL as I feel the late runs into the box and running from deep would be more dangerous than having an AMC not supplying the striker as well.

I think he would suit the AMC better, as he scores much more goals from that position :) Btw, just got an update from a friend trying this tac with tottenham. He has 18-1-0 so far. First season.

Hehe, you don't get results like this the first season without having a great tactic :)

Have been testing it for 9 games with Liverpool (Sold Suarez, Downing and Coates, bought Nainggolan and Albiol).

9 games, 9 wins (100% wins!)
22 goals scored (2,45 per game)
3 conceded (0,33 per game).

Pretty easy games (Europa League qualifiers against Aarhus and Vitesse Arnhem), but won my 4 PL games against Wigan away (3-0), Norwich (3-0), Tottenham away (2-0) and Fulham (2-0)...

Lots of cards (2 reds - for 2 yellows), but I had 5 penalties in 9 games. Lots of goals coming from corners as well (Agger 4, Albiol 3, Skrtel 1).
Gerrard, the central MC, is tearing teams appart...

The tactic is only half learned so far, so progress is expected! And my team is good, but not the best in the world, I'll try it with City or PSG just to see how it goes... ;)

One thing to say to the creators: Congrats! :)

I think he would suit the AMC better, as he scores much more goals from that position :) Btw, just got an update from a friend trying this tac with tottenham. He has 18-1-0 so far. First season.

Maybe it's just Defoe not working well with Bale then. Bale did get good ratings there, but no goals from Defoe. Played Holtby at AMC and Defoe started scoring. Destro is my main ST target so I'll have to see if Ade can chip in more than Defoe.

i think every 1 was hoping for the holy grail of tac that will work for there team no matter how bad the team is

Hi, 4141 Rock or 4141 AF rock?

What's the difference? I've got a save just started with Norwich and a Man U save a few seasons in.

I've been holding back my Utd save start of 3rd season, waiting for a top tactic, going to try it out now with the new tactic, shame as I've just got bale, but I will rotate tactics hence the question about the rock tactic.

Cheers

Steve

that depends how you define 'bad', you should manage your team in a good way
you could manage a small team with no strong players, but you should try everything to get the best result with what u have
and a good tatic doesn't mean you can win every match with it.

If our AMC is Left footed and Striker either footed can we switch the position of AMC and ST ?
Like AMC on the left side and Striker on the left side