Wow!!! You beat city 3-0 with the original? That's either incredibly impressive or just shows how random this match engine is.

ME is so bad that i was about to remove FM14 from my pc and play something else :)
It really is random but, for what i saw on 8 friendly matches and this match with City, Mr.L tactic is really solid for this **** ME.

Now, still need to do a full season and will report back from time to time results

simple stoke get shown the way by the eagles

Hey guys! I'm back :) Scrolled through here, some pretty nice results indeed!

Will continue working on the underdog version now :)

By the way, if someone finishes a season with either tactic, please post the season table, so I can put a link at the front page.
And as Jason said, if you post results, please state which version you're using :)

Be good if everyone said what tactic they were using, great result mate

if I'm underdog I'll use underdog if its close or I'm fav I'll use att.

got arsenal next so let's see what this puppy does

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This is the underdog tactic, just with overload mentality instead of counter :)

Won three first matches with Norwich now, using overload both home and away. High scoring both home and away, even for Norwich!

how's overload a underdog tactic lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If you look at my tactics last year, they were all overload :) Overload is more about the pace of the passing game than how attack minded the players are.

Here is the version with overload. Crazy stuff. Hope this does as good for top teams as for Norwich :)