Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Tested the 442 and 451 tripletweaked with mid-table team. Got a couple of draws with 451 while collecting a few win with the 442. I know this is mid table team but how do you think this 2 tactic will fair if it was a top team like Barcelona or Man U?

Tested the 442 and 451 tripletweaked with mid-table team. Got a couple of draws with 451 while collecting a few win with the 442. I know this is mid table team but how do you think this 2 tactic will fair if it was a top team like Barcelona or Man U?

Probably undefeated, or close to it at least.

Just that thread :)

Thanks for your quick replies dude, it's quite amazing how much time you spend to respond to questions.

I've just found your tactics recently but just based on their quality and your "customer service" :)P) I'll be sticking with you from now on.

Thanks again!

Looking closer at the test, the 4-4-2 tripletweak is undefeated away (10-4-0), and the 4-5-1 is undefeated at home (14-0-0)

Really? Will try it with Man U after finishing this season with the current mid table team. Btw, may I ask smth... When I'm using Man U, will it be more beneficial if I use 451 against teams such as chelsea, arsenal, man city when I'm away, and 442 against those teams against when I'm at home? And does the player Positon need to be bright green as in competent in that position? Sorry for the bad English...

Really? Will try it with Man U after finishing this season with the current mid table team. Btw, may I ask smth... When I'm using Man U, will it be more beneficial if I use 451 against teams such as chelsea, arsenal, man city when I'm away, and 442 against those teams against when I'm at home? And does the player Positon need to be bright green as in competent in that position? Sorry for the bad English...

dark green should be enough, but of course light green (natural) is better. Try using the 4-4-2 away and the 4-5-1 at home for all games through the season :)

dark green should be enough, but of course light green (natural) is better. Try using the 4-4-2 away and the 4-5-1 at home for all games through the season :)
Oops it's completely opposite what I said. If I'm not wrong, I think you said before that the 451 is much more defensive. Thus, I'm curious to find out why 442 is used for away while 451 for home. I wonder if you know the reason behind this philosophy?

Oops it's completely opposite what I said. If I'm not wrong, I think you said before that the 451 is much more defensive. Thus, I'm curious to find out why 442 is used for away while 451 for home. I wonder if you know the reason behind this philosophy?

The reason being the home/away results from the tactic test. You can also use the Jassar/Malte 4-4-2 at home and the tripletweak 4-4-2 away for the same amount of points total :)

The reason being the home/away results from the tactic test. You can also use the Jassar/Malte 4-4-2 at home and the tripletweak 4-4-2 away for the same amount of points total :)
So currently 451 tripletweaked, 442 tripletweaked and 442 Jassar/Malte is on my mind. I try all them out to see which is more stronger. Abit surprised when you said same amount of point total coz during the recent tactic test. Jassar/Malte 442 got 66 points while 451 tripletweaked got 72 points

So currently 451 tripletweaked, 442 tripletweaked and 442 Jassar/Malte is on my mind. I try all them out to see which is more stronger. Abit surprised when you said same amount of point total coz during the recent tactic test. Jassar/Malte 442 got 66 points while 451 tripletweaked got 72 points

I mean if you use them in combination. Like, the 4-5-1 and the Jassar/malte 4-4-2 both got 14-0-0 at home, but they both struggled a bit away. And the tripletweak 4-4-2 did the best away. So if you combine two tactics, you will end up stronger in total.

First season Cardiff!!! This is quite the achievement I think :) Used the two tripletweaks throughout the season :)

I mean if you use them in combination. Like, the 4-5-1 and the Jassar/malte 4-4-2 both got 14-0-0 at home, but they both struggled a bit away. And the tripletweak 4-4-2 did the best away. So if you combine two tactics, you will end up stronger in total.
I think I understand you abit now. For away games, I used 442 tripletweaked. For home, I used either the 451 tripletweaked or 442 Jassar/Malte. Am I right?

Hello all!

Any results on the 4-1-3-1-1 Degeneration X ? 3rd season with Swansea, Champions league qualification, used rock classic first year, not so good results, queen gambit 2nd year got 2nd, and 4-5-1 for half a season , so and so. Thanks

Also for the triplet tactics, what are the players required for the outside players?Wingers?Strikers? Also, anyone used the 2-7-1?

Also for the triplet tactics, what are the players required for the outside players?Wingers?Strikers? Also, anyone used the 2-7-1?

Strikers in the 4-4-2 tripletweaked = advanced forwards, 2-7-1, ML/MR=wingers
Striker in the 4-5-1 tripletweaked = Complete forward

Hello all!

Any results on the 4-1-3-1-1 Degeneration X ? 3rd season with Swansea, Champions league qualification, used rock classic first year, not so good results, queen gambit 2nd year got 2nd, and 4-5-1 for half a season , so and so. Thanks

Not yet, having a break from tactic testing atm :)

Hey,thanks for the swift reply. I meant the outside players (ML - MR) , what kind of players do you use?Was using Rodrigo left and Michu right, and Michu was scoring all the time. Mr L, what about the Degeneration?Do you recommend it? I have very strong CM's (Jadson,Michu,Ekdal,Soutto,Lucas,Obiang), and strong Strikers Destro,Benzia,Fierro.With the players I have more like a degeneration X tactics like...