Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Langvtan Hi, can you give some filter searching the optimum players to your tactics?

Hey,thanks for the swift reply. I meant the outside players (ML - MR) , what kind of players do you use?Was using Rodrigo left and Michu right, and Michu was scoring all the time. Mr L, what about the Degeneration?Do you recommend it? I have very strong CM's (Jadson,Michu,Ekdal,Soutto,Lucas,Obiang), and strong Strikers Destro,Benzia,Fierro.With the players I have more like a degeneration X tactics like...

Degeneration X is a good tactic too, but it's not quite up there with the new tripletweaks. ML/MR just use standard wingers :) If you want names, check out the link at my front page, where people have posted what players suit my different tactics.

Langvtan Hi, can you give some filter searching the optimum players to your tactics?

Check out the link to the players thread on my front page. Don't have player filters, as I don't recommend using them, cause many great players will fall outside just because they lack a certain stat.

Here's my Arsenal game (Second season as I used Jassar's tweeks in the first and didn't take any SS's (sorry))

View attachment 475149View attachment 475150View attachment 475152View attachment 475151

Here's my Team. All my DMC's did amazing (I rotated a lot to give them all a lot of games/make sure no-one was over tired). Also my Premiership fixtures/results, League Table (loving the Goal Difference!) and the overall Player stats. I highlighted the Distance Covered, as it contains all my DMC's and Wingers! Amazing! Leandro Damiao was out for like 2 months mid-season, so he didn't do well in the premiership (goals wise) but my DMC's scored so many goals, loved it!

View attachment 475155View attachment 475154View attachment 475153

All my Cup Fixtures. I am super happy about the Champions League results! I thought I'd have a tough group with OM and Schalke. But as you can see, no goals conceded! I did bad in the FA Cup, losing in the 5th round, but there's always next season!

View attachment 475156View attachment 475148

Stats from the CL Final - As Langvatn says, Possession isn't everything! Winning is!! Even with Damiao out for 2 months, he still won the Golden Boot! and again, all my DMC's had the most ground covered

View attachment 475146View attachment 475147

And finally the overall Tactic stats and Goal Stats :)

Thank you Langvatn, Jassar + Malte :D These tripletweek tacs ROCK!

Last edited:
Steady so far, only 7 games in but won 3 drew 3 lost 1 (to man city again, but this time got hammered), two easy home games against stoke and west ham next though. Lost Lukaku for 3 months but Long is doing just as well as the lone striker.

Ended the 20 games on 43 points, the same as the 4-4-2, it didn't score as many goals and it conceded more.

Ended the 20 games on 43 points, the same as the 4-4-2, it didn't score as many goals and it conceded more.

The Rock is still a good tactic, didn't say it wasn't :) Just saying that these new ones are a tad better :)

You should try the same 20 games with the 4-5-1 at home and the 4-4-2 away (both the tripletweaks)

I managed to get 4th place first season Cardiff, securing the last CL spot, and I get 5 million transfer budget 2nd season? like wtf :p

The Rock is still a good tactic, didn't say it wasn't :) Just saying that these new ones are a tad better :)

You should try the same 20 games with the 4-5-1 at home and the 4-4-2 away (both the tripletweaks)

I think it is wrong to use 4-4-2 for away games and more defensive 4-5-1 for home matches cause taking one forward back to the DM-position implies that we want to enrich our defence, isn't it? Maybe some1 could make 4 tests with the same team:
1. using only 4-4-2
2. only 4-5-1
3. 4-5-1 for home, 4-4-2 for away
4. vice versa

Of all the new tactics between you, jasar and malte, am i right in believing that the triple tweak 442 and the triple tweak 451 are the best?

My test of your 253 was good, but i didn't really like the formation tbh, no diss on the tactic just personal preference :)

I think it is wrong to use 4-4-2 for away games and more defensive 4-5-1 for home matches cause taking one forward back to the DM-position implies that we want to enrich our defence, isn't it? Maybe some1 could make 4 tests with the same team:
1. using only 4-4-2
2. only 4-5-1
3. 4-5-1 for home, 4-4-2 for away
4. vice versa

I have tested them with the same team. The best home tactic was the 4-5-1 and the best away tactic was the 4-4-2.

Of all the new tactics between you, jasar and malte, am i right in believing that the triple tweak 442 and the triple tweak 451 are the best?

My test of your 253 was good, but i didn't really like the formation tbh, no diss on the tactic just personal preference :)

Yeah, those two did the best in the test, also seems to be giving the best results in normal games according to the posts here and on jassar's thread. I like the 2-5-3 too, as all three strikers score loads of goals :)

I have tested them with the same team. The best home tactic was the 4-5-1 and the best away tactic was the 4-4-2.
I did see it:)
But maybe it was funny random with injuries, morale and otherwordly things?

Last edited: