Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

I'm currently using the 442 tripletweak at HOME and the 451 AWAY (I thought this would be the logical thing to do...more offensive at home and more defensive away)...

I took over from Liverpool when they were in pretty serious trouble I'm now sitting comfortably 3rd...this tripletweak combo is great!

i haven't for the best team tbh!

Castaignos is a beast in both the 442 (in the FCR role) and the lone striker in the 451! Lucas and M'vila are great in middle field and Henderson performs along side them too. I've got an ageing Skertl and Agger at the back and Agger's ratings have been through the roof!

Using attacking match prep, tactics on low for general training with the slider at 30%!

Boom!!!!

I'm currently using the 442 tripletweak at HOME and the 451 AWAY (I thought this would be the logical thing to do...more offensive at home and more defensive away)...

I took over from Liverpool when they were in pretty serious trouble I'm now sitting comfortably 3rd...this tripletweak combo is great!

Castaignos is a beast in both the 442 (in the FCR role) and the lone striker in the 451! Lucas and M'vila are great in middle field and Henderson performs along side them too. I've got an ageing Skertl and Agger at the back and Agger's ratings have been through the roof!

Using attacking match prep, tactics on low for general training with the slider at 30%!

Boom!!!!

I juse use the 4-5-1 both home and away in my cardiff game now, as I feel my team isn't strong enough for the 4-4-2 yet. Works good :)

Boom!!!!

Yes mate! This is what I was just about to start using in a new save :) Langvatn's tactics, the koen tactic and the brazil 1970 (arrigo sachi tweak) are the best tactics for 13.3 hands down!

Yes mate! This is what I was just about to start using in a new save :) Langvatn's tactics, the koen tactic and the brazil 1970 (arrigo sachi tweak) are the best tactics for 13.3 hands down!

Don't forget Jassar and Malte's contribution to the tripletweak tactics :)

Just downloaded the 2 new triple tweak tactics and was wondering about the DM positions on both tactics, im in my second season and the transfer window has just closed, I bought Will Hughes as replacement for Gerrard as he is a beast in the CM position for the Rock Classic, will I have to retrain him to play DM or will he still be affective same applies for all current CM's?

Also what training do you recommend for the triple tweaks? currently using the Rock Classic training but having a few players moaning they want more to do.

View attachment 475028

okey, i know it's the only friendly match, but it's just LEGEN-wait for it-DARY!
note from papers is saying: i susspected that Anderlecht gonna win this match, eventualy Lech can draw, but for sure they can't win. well.. papers lies.

IMPRESSIVE! Jassar Malte tweak btw ;). not the triple one.

Also what training do you recommend for the triple tweaks? currently using the Rock Classic training but having a few players moaning they want more to do.

In my opinion.. Balanced + High -> Defensive Positioning.

Jassar and MrLangvatn may have other suggestions though :)

View attachment 382269

okey, i know it's the only friendly match, but it's just LEGEN-wait for it-DARY!
note from papers is saying: i susspected that Anderlecht gonna win this match, eventualy Lech can draw, but for sure they can't win. well.. papers lies.

IMPRESSIVE! Jassar Malte tweak btw ;). not the triple one.

The Jassar/Malte tweak 4-4-2 is extremely good at home, but has some problems away. At home it's just as strong as the 4-5-1 tripletweak :) Both went 14-0-0 in the test at home :)

Just downloaded the 2 new triple tweak tactics and was wondering about the DM positions on both tactics, im in my second season and the transfer window has just closed, I bought Will Hughes as replacement for Gerrard as he is a beast in the CM position for the Rock Classic, will I have to retrain him to play DM or will he still be affective same applies for all current CM's?

Retrain him to DM position and set him to box to box training, he is a beast there as well :D

The Jassar/Malte tweak 4-4-2 is extremely good at home, but has some problems away. At home it's just as strong as the 4-5-1 tripletweak :) Both went 14-0-0 in the test at home :)

that's why i'll try to use 442 Tripletweak away, as u recommending m8 :).