Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

I've tried a lot of tactics in FM 13, including my own (which was realy poor by the way :|) but only 4-5-1 Tripletweak met my expectation. This is the only tactic that gives me consistency, with this I don't have to shake about the score, and even if I loose (happens very rarely) I know that I'll bonce back next game!
This is my first season...
View attachment 465225

Someone said sth about second season syndrome... well this is what's happening in my second season...
View attachment 465224
plus... i"m in Johnsonston's Trophy Final ( I've won it last year) and in the FA Cup quarterfinals.
Just one word WOW!

Still using the tweak of malte revisited I posted on #5770

View attachment 465202
Completely owing it. Promotions from bottom divisions to the top in France and Italy. Won leagues and champions leagues with Man Utd, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool and European Championship with Sweden.

Going to stay at one club now for several seasons and really dominate the leagues and cups

Heh.. had a bit boring so i fiddle arround with my revisited edition.. made a couple of changes to the mentality structure and striker partnership... seems to be working OK :)

WBA is the team im trying atm... no signings so far.

View attachment 393726

View attachment 393728

View attachment 393731

The tactic with changes if you guys want to try.. i my self dont have the time right now because im working way too much at the moment..

442rev-structuretweak-malte-13-09-27

As i said.. dont know yet if it's good for other teams etc... its up to you if you want to try it.. and please remember to get it fluid before you go crazy:)

Bless / Malte722
who are Playmaker and Target Man?

Heh.. had a bit boring so i fiddle arround with my revisited edition.. made a couple of changes to the mentality structure and striker partnership... seems to be working OK :)

View attachment 393726

View attachment 393728

View attachment 393731

The tactic with changes if you guys want to try.. i my self dont have the time right now because im working way too much at the moment..

As i said.. dont know yet if it's good for other teams etc... its up to you if you want to try it.. and please remember to get it fluid before you go crazy:)

Bless / Malte722
1st match :wub:
View attachment 465185View attachment 465184

View attachment 394592
Completely owing it. Promotions from bottom divisions to the top in France and Italy. Won leagues and champions leagues with Man Utd, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool and European Championship with Sweden.

Going to stay at one club now for several seasons and really dominate the leagues and cups

Been using this in my new madrid save, only in preseason but it certainly looks strong so far. What match prep and general training do i change it to once i have the tactic fluid?

Been using this in my new madrid save, only in preseason but it certainly looks strong so far. What match prep and general training do i change it to once i have the tactic fluid?
I'm using balanced high and tactics only but attacking movement works well too

View attachment 393726

View attachment 393728

View attachment 393731

Bless / Malte722

Hi Malte, how do you set your match preparations and pitch size?

View attachment 394592

amazing :)

Last edited:
Hi Malte, how do you set your match preparations and pitch size?

I usually go for Balanced High and Def positioning for less quality teams and Balanced High and Att movement for better ones... pitch sizes i just leave at default :)

Nice skin malte what's the name?

It's called "BlueScreen". Cant remember where i downloaded it, but i uploaded it on mediafire for you;

bluescreen

Which tactic did you use m8?

Its a 4231 ive played arround with, but you can use any tactic with Real haha

Thank's for the skin malte! for you wich version of your tactics is the best? Malte 442rvTC tweak, 442Rocktweak-resivited by malte or the last 442 restructured tweak?

Last edited:
Thank's for the skin malte! for you wich version of your tactics is the best? Malte 442rvTC tweak, 442Rocktweak-resivited by malte or the last 442 restructured tweak?

I guess the "Malte 442rvTC tweak" by W4NKER is the best right now. The latest from me didnt work too well with less quality teams.. :)

I'm using balanced high and tactics only but attacking movement works well too

Cheers. Any particular percentage you have the slider on?

What attributes are needed for each position if you don't mind me asking? It's quite simple to put a team like united into a 442 as most of the players have obvious positions, but with Madrid I always find it quite hard working out who plays best where.

I'd assume alonso fits in nicely as the dlp (d) and modric/isco as the dlp(s). For the wings is it better left foot on left and right foot on right, I was thinking bale left and di maria right. Ronaldo is a tricky one as i feel he can play both positions as can Benzema. How would you fit them in?

Apologies for coming across as needing to be spoon fed aha.

Last edited:
Cheers. Any particular percentage you have the slider on?

What attributes are needed for each position if you don't mind me asking? It's quite simple to put a team like united into a 442 as most of the players have obvious positions, but with Madrid I always find it quite hard working out who plays best where.

I'd assume alonso fits in nicely as the dlp (d) and modric/isco as the dlp(s). For the wings is it better left foot on left and right foot on right, I was thinking bale left and di maria right. Ronaldo is a tricky one as i feel he can play both positions as can Benzema. How would you fit them in?

Apologies for coming across as needing to be spoon fed aha.
30%

The DLPs are both the same individual settings so doesn't matter which one you play.

Standard wingers (left on left, right on right)

I'd start Ronaldo as the right striker first and see how he performs. You could even add him and Benzema to switch positions

Using W4NKER version (post #5770)
4ad41afe2e1606a65fe68b0e273fa7e0.png

Playing with less one man since minute 32 ( my left DLP has ben sent-off), so i change my left striker for one DLP that i have on the bench and play with just one striker

I have 6 CCC!!!!!

And Seoul is the title defender

Last edited: