Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Where is your tweak, I can't find it on post 5770. Not been able to play for a few weeks but have some time free so thought I would try it.

cancel that, I found it now, dunno how I missed it before!

Last edited:
hi everyone just finished my tenth season and after some trial and error have finally won the epl with Swindon. I used 442 tt for home games and 4141 rock classic v2 for away games I also for this season implemented jassers short success guide and bits from his rock tweak thread and still some ideas from mr L's op. Only thing missing was cl which I lost on away goals in the qf's. So thanks to mr L jasser and malte. View attachment 465024 View attachment 465023

I usually let my assistant manager handle them (if he got good attribute in motivation.. ie 15+ for PL etc and 10+ for lower divisions).

You use assistant for general team talk ? individuals team talks ? or both ?

They are so many tactics and posts so i am very confused about the traning method for the following tactics..
Can some body please tell me in detail about the training.

What type of training with:

1. 442ROCKTWEAK-revisit by Malte722.tac?

2. Mr Langvatn Rock Jassar Tweak.tac

3. Mr Langvatn Rock Jassar and Malte tweak 4-4-2.tac

4. Mr Langvatn Rock 4-4-2 Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, Mr L).tac

5. Mr Langvatn 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic 13.3.3 FINAL VERSION.tac

6. 442rev-structuretweak-malte-13-09-27.tac

Thanks in advance!

I'm also confused. Which is the best tactic to play in FMC? Thanks...

I'm also confused. Which is the best tactic to play in FMC? Thanks...

I agree with u guys ive been on this site a while but it does get confusing wen adding another then another and another to same thread.

can someone do i 442 flat for to play on fmc please, malte is the celtic 442 tc any good?

I gave up on FM13 (13.3 patch), my players constantly get red cards every match, and the amount of injuries during a season is just ridiculous.

The ME seems dodgy and heavily in favour of the AI.

I have tried these tactics from this thread and must admit that they are very good, but the issues as i mentioned above ruin any enjoyment that i once had for the game.

Back to FM12 i go....

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, westgatejess. These tactics are absolutely great, but not in everybody's PC.

I'm now playing HSV in the Bundesliga. My team is young and fully reshaped after the summer. Started the season with the famous 4-5-1. I achieved great results in friendlies, and before the start ot the season the tactic was absolutely fluid and everything was set and ready to go. But in the first four games of the BDL, my team scored only 1 goal, lost badly three times against similar oposition and 0-0 draw between the losses.

Then, under preasure, changed to the 4-4-2 by malte and w4nker and in the next game won 1-0 in home. After that, draw away to Hanover /one of the best teams since the start of the campaign/.

So now I'll see what it's going to happen with the 4-4-2. But i can't say that the 4-5-1 isn't good. The results here are showing this tactic is absolutely great. But sometimes it's simply not working for some teams, like mine.

Thank you, everybody, for the great tactics. I hope they will get my team in better position 'till the end of the season.

Which type of Strikers are need in the 4-4-2 Rock Tripletweak (Jassar/Malte/Mr L)? Can't find it on first post. Thanks for your help!

Hi 442rv TC tweak.tac by weanker and malte is better than 442 revised by malte?;d

Is the game cheating or not? 8-|. My opinion. Always when you are hugely overachieving. 2 consecutive promotions and now 6th in L2. And 11 players injured (most of them during a match).

View attachment 464421