Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Hi. What tactic I should use for normal game: 442rv TC tweak.tac by weanker and malte or 442 revised by malte?
Which tactic better work on normal game. I know for classic game only work tc version but for normal game....?
Sry for my english

but are diffrence beetween 442rv tc tweak and 442 rock revised expect strikers?

How does the 442 rev malte and w4nker version work with underdogs? Fancy a challenge before fm14. Not to challenging mind hence the tactic.....thanks
Also what prep/training

Hi Mr.L. Is it possible to get the editor file you test tactics with ?

would be awsome! :) not sure how to do it myself..

How does the 442 rev malte and w4nker version work with underdogs? Fancy a challenge before fm14. Not to challenging mind hence the tactic.....thanks
Also what prep/training
Using my version with Crewe (no signings, using youth players only). Won promotion first season. Now in Championship and 5th

View attachment 464192

Def Positioning training

Using my version with Crewe (no signings, using youth players only). Won promotion first season. Now in Championship and 5th

View attachment 396729

Def Positioning training

Can i drop deeper the DLF? i need to fit in Kaka somewhere in this tactic.i can see that this is the only way.how do you think this will work? or should i leave the DLF upfront and get AF deeper and make him attacking AMC? your thoughts please

4-5-1 tripletweak works great for me. All my players have at least one chance to score :D Even my gk scored a goal from his own area :)).

Can i drop deeper the DLF? i need to fit in Kaka somewhere in this tactic.i can see that this is the only way.how do you think this will work? or should i leave the DLF upfront and get AF deeper and make him attacking AMC? your thoughts please
Never tried it but you would need to change the DLF/AMC's individual settings

Working on another slight tweak of Malte's 442 revisitied I post back on post 5770 (i think).

Current win % of 90% and have overturned a 12 point lead that league leaders had on me.

Will post up after season finished if results continue

The training in the OP. is that for the whole season or just pre?