Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Could you put up a SS of your line-up??

Very impressing results!!

cheers

Yeah sure, I did sign a fair few players, mostly ones I sign every save when I start as Derby. Can write down my usual first 11 and a SS of my transfer history for that season.

Line up was:

GK Frank Fielding
RB John Brayford
LB Walter Lopez
CB Stefan Strandberg
CB Gustavo
RM Gustavo
CM Will Hughes
CM Jeff Hendrick
LM Michael Jacobs
CF Libor Kozak
CF Connor Sammon

View attachment 463830

Yeah sure, I did sign a fair few players, mostly ones I sign every save when I start as Derby. Can write down my usual first 11 and a SS of my transfer history for that season.

Line up was:

GK Frank Fielding
RB John Brayford
LB Walter Lopez
CB Stefan Strandberg
CB Gustavo
RM Gustavo
CM Will Hughes
CM Jeff Hendrick
LM Michael Jacobs
CF Libor Kozak
CF Connor Sammon

View attachment 397604
Tactic is with 2 DMC's while you say "CM", and with a poacher and DLF while you say 2 CF's? You changed DMC to CM? and changed roles of strikers?

its the same tac asthe 1 i posted

The tactic you posted is not the tactic I posted, I downloaded it and you posted V1, I'm using V2. Could you remove the link as it's not what I am using. Maybe you missed that he made a version 2 amongst the million posts :D

Last edited:
Tactic is with 2 DMC's while you say "CM", and with a poacher and DLF while you say 2 CF's? You changed DMC to CM? and changed roles of strikers?

No, I was just putting their position on the pitch, central midfield and centre forward so yes when I say CM I mean DM and when I say CF I mean the two centre forwards.

The tactic you posted is not the tactic I posted, I downloaded it and you posted V1, I'm using V2. Could you remove the link as it's not what I am using. Maybe you missed that he made a version 2 amongst the million posts :D

done my bad when did v2 get posted?

which is the better tactic? Malte 4-4-2 tweak v2 or 4-4-2 tripletweak? I intend on using PSG with Cavani and Zlatan upfront

which is the better tactic? Malte 4-4-2 tweak v2 or 4-4-2 tripletweak? I intend on using PSG with Cavani and Zlatan upfront

I have used both and tweakV2 has been the best for me, especially if you have good strikers and want them to score a lot.

The Malte tweak V2 should be named Liverpool. As in real life I do well against the big teams nicking 1.0 wins but drawing far too much against the smaller teams and when I am winning wouldn't say its convincing. sitting 4th in Feb but draws are ruining me quick. Currently using Balanced/Def Pos

The Malte tweak V2 should be named Liverpool. As in real life I do well against the big teams nicking 1.0 wins but drawing far too much against the smaller teams and when I am winning wouldn't say its convincing. sitting 4th in Feb but draws are ruining me quick. Currently using Balanced/Def Pos
Change to Attacking/Attacking Movement (in FM14 match prep is gone :D)

Thanks, oh well that's good, how you finding the tactics on it? Is the BETA available to everyone?

Also intensity on High, 30% and tick both boxes. Have you ever played with Liverpool? Aspas is my only striker that scores, tried Suarez on both sides but doesn't really get going all he does is get reds so going to sell him.

what attributes should be:
-assistant:
-Assistant to motivate
-Director of Football
-head of youth development

Also intensity on High, 30% and tick both boxes. Have you ever played with Liverpool? Aspas is my only striker that scores, tried Suarez on both sides but doesn't really get going all he does is get reds so going to sell him.
dang seriously ? i firmly believe suarez wud fit awesomely on right-side striker (the DLF)..bout card, try to fine him

@rich_genie and others, i thought the latest is by Malte..it's a tweak by W4NKER is it ? well no offense @W4NKER but, is it good ? the new tweak ? rockcorner setpiece ??

MALTE V2

Was going to try it with Arsenal, but then saw that Dortmund had a better team for this tactics purposes, so decided to start a save with Dortmund with updated transfers.

Now the season is complete, and I can tell that it has been awesome, by far the best tactic in FM13 IMO. Bundesliga winners and Champions League (only lost the German Cup against Bayern 1-0 in the final).

View attachment 463783View attachment 463782View attachment 463781

I forgot to say: I think players with high teamwork and workrate give you a massive advantatge, especially with this tactic, so I think its better to have a good player with high teamwork and workrate than an excellent player with low teamwork and workrate.

When all your players have high teamwork and workrate, the team really plays as a unit!

Back