Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

I forgot to say: I think players with high teamwork and workrate give you a massive advantatge, especially with this tactic, so I think its better to have a good player with high teamwork and workrate than an excellent player with low teamwork and workrate.

When all your players have high teamwork and workrate, the team really plays as a unit!

Malte Revisited or ****** tweak?

I'm playing AC Milan team. Season 2012-2013 > to now (start 2018-2019). Tactics Tripletweak 4-5-1 TC is used on season 2015-2016. My successes since then it. Season 2016-2017 without a defeat and a draw. Same victory. 38/0/0, scored 99-18. My trophy all: Champions Italy Serie A - 2016, 2017, (2m 2018) /\ Italian Cup - 2017 /\ SuperCup Italy - 2016, 2017 /\ Champions League - 2016, 2017, 2018 /\ SuperCup Europa - 2016, 2017, 2018 /\ FIFA World Cup clubs - 2017

Last edited:
I'm playing AC Milan team. Season 2012-2013 > to now (start 2018-2019). Tactics Tripletweak 4-5-1 TC is used on season 2015-2016. My successes since then it. Season 2016-2017 without a defeat and a draw. Same victory. 38/0/0, scored 99-18. My trophy all: Champions Italy Serie A - 2016, 2017, (2m 2018) /\ Italian Cup - 2017 /\ SuperCup Italy - 2016, 2017 /\ Champions League - 2016, 2017, 2018 /\ SuperCup Europa - 2016, 2017, 2018 /\ FIFA World Cup clubs - 2017
Could you insert screen of your wingers and 3xDMC players ? I don't know what kind of style that players should be. I had played BVB with Tripletweak 4-5-1 and results was weak - good aftermatch statistics but much defeats and draws. My 3xDMC was Mykitharian, Bender, Gundogan and wingers was Reus and Leitner.
And one more question - could you insert lnk to your 4-5-1 Tripletweak becouse I can't see any other than FMC version :/

My 3 D/MC now / MC: Halilovic (MC), Verratti (MC), Mvila (DP). Season 2018-2019 11': horn / de sciglio (or: van rhijn) - zouma (or: papadopoulos), inigo martinez (or: wollscheid GER) - digne (or: gino peruzzi) / mvila (lucas romero), halilovic (pjanic, maher), verratti (van ginkel) - PP el shaarawy, PL bruma (niang) / now: balotelli (or maupay FRA) (after 2017-2018: benteke and lukaku). Tactics: Tripletweak 4-5-1 TC.tac‎ (1.1 KB, 1070 views) - 1.

Last edited:
it uses rockcorner setting or not ? or even better ?'cause rockcorner contributes lots lots lots of goals for me, even w ****** CB

More or less the same, Strandberg got me 15 league goals in 40 games in championship and then in first prem season Vorsah got 14 in 34 games. Finished 2nd with 88 points in my first prem season with Vorsah costing 4 million and my other signings were all free transfers.

what PPMs are people using for tge excellent 4-1-4-1 rock classic.
not that i need any more from this tactic, it's outstanding and my team are rampant just now.
but you know what it's like, you get greedy, so if there is anything i can do to squeeze a bit more out of the guys in this formation, i'll give it a go.

Hi. I'm a newbie to this game. Been playing FM2007 for ever :) Its faster and easier. So can you give me some advice ,and good tactic for A.S. Roma ? :) I've been trying some tactics , and creating my own but , doesn't seem to work... I always try to biuld my tactic around Totti , but doesn't seems to work. So if you can help me.... ?:)) Thanks in advance :)

Hi. I'm a newbie to this game. Been playing FM2007 for ever :) Its faster and easier. So can you give me some advice ,and good tactic for A.S. Roma ? :) I've been trying some tactics , and creating my own but , doesn't seem to work... I always try to biuld my tactic around Totti , but doesn't seems to work. So if you can help me.... ?:)) Thanks in advance :)
malte 442 rvst shud work well, because roma got great DMCs, and totti can be deployed as DLF i think

malte 442 rvst shud work well, because roma got great DMCs, and totti can be deployed as DLF i think

442 rocktweak revisit by malte ... This one??? Couse there are few named 4-4-2 , and Malte is in all of them :)

EDIT: Whit this tactic i'm losing Ljalic and Pjanic as players... And i don't have any suitable subs. for the players i use in my starting eleven :( Tried this tactic and beat Chievo 1-6 away , Genoa 0-0 home ,and got stomped by Milan home 0-2 :(

Last edited:
what PPMs are people using for the excellent 4-1-4-1 rock classic.
not that i need any more from this tactic, it's outstanding and my team are rampant just now.
but you know what it's like, you get greedy, so if there is anything i can do to squeeze a bit more out of the guys in this formation, i'll give it a go.

anyone have any suggestions for this?

Mr. L, just one small question about 451 tripletweak, are there any PPMs that might be counterproductive? For example, would it be bad for the winger to have tries long shots whenever possible, or for the DM to have stays back at all times, etc.