Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Lol, just noticed that over the top admin message. Wow there sad. Everyone will just have to be patient for you Mr Lang. Really cant believe they closed the other thread. Some admins....sad!

Lol, just noticed that over the top admin message. Wow there sad. Everyone will just have to be patient for you Mr Lang. Really cant believe they closed the other thread. Some admins....sad!

I didn't know about this "rule", and I didn't do it to "make money" lol. I don't even play the game myself, I only make tactics for this community :p But I do understand the admins, it's their site, their money :)

I didn't know about this "rule", and I didn't do it to "make money" lol. I don't even play the game myself, I only make tactics for this community :p But I do understand the admins, it's their site, their money :)

what pitch size do u recommend for angles v. 2 - sorry but i dont have time enough to read 602 pages?
oh and btw. your favorite angels is it the classic or TC vers.?

what pitch size do u recommend for angles v. 2 - sorry but i dont have time enough to read 602 pages?
oh and btw. your favorite angels is it the classic or TC vers.?

2-5-3 angels v2 is a TC version if I remember correctly :) Pitch size big if you have a big team, small if you have a small team.

Wow a warning? For what exactly, as ive certainly not insulted anyone in the above highlighted comment. Summing up my thoughts on the sillyness on the forum maybe but i've not directed any abuse at anyone. For a friendly community or so its put across the nature of your message seems a bit harsh considering no1# ive not paid a penny to the person in question but do appreciate his hard work. If others want to that is there choice and im sure they will find means of doing so with or without a petty thread being closed. If you dont want him doing things of that sort on this website fair play and thats who ever makes the calls choice and I respect that but I do think its a bit silly and that was my personal opinion I addressed. No abusing anyone as the warning stated. Seems harsh to start chucking warnings around to the wrong people. I think its a bit 'sad' as I put that things are taken so seriously on a forum when its really not essential but understand your rules on money etc..but Ive not insulted or directed any comment at anyone so I think you've taken that wrongly as many things are done by users, admins etc...all the time on forums so ill put it down to that this time. Your 'warning' wasnt really the right call or required really as speaking to other users of your site, maybe even the younger ones like you just did me within the private message is a sure fire way of killing off a community as they will go elsewhere, which will be a shame as this is a good little community forum for fans of such a great game.

Incase its a big mistake I wont name & shame and such as thats childish but I Would've replied privately but you dont accept private messages. All a bit silly (instead of sad, but still not directed at anyone!) really.

Last edited:
Wow a warning? For what exactly, as ive certainly not insulted anyone in the above highlighted comment. Summing up my thoughts on the sillyness on the forum maybe but i've not directed any abuse at anyone. For a friendly community or so its put across the nature of your message seems a bit harsh considering no1# ive not paid a penny to the person in question but do appreciate his hard work. If others want to that is there choice and im sure they will find means of doing so with or without a petty thread being closed. If you dont want him doing things of that sort on this website fair play and thats who ever makes the calls choice and I respect that but I do think its a bit silly and that was my personal opinion I addressed. No abusing anyone as the warning stated. Seems harsh to start chucking warnings around to the wrong people. I think its a bit 'sad' as I put that things are taken so seriously on a forum when its really not essential but understand your rules on money etc..but Ive not insulted or directed any comment at anyone so I think you've taken that wrongly as many things are done by users, admins etc...all the time on forums so ill put it down to that this time. Your 'warning' wasnt really the right call or required really as speaking to other users of your site, maybe even the younger ones like you just did me within the private message is a sure fire way of killing off a community as they will go elsewhere, which will be a shame as this is a good little community forum for fans of such a great game.

Incase its a big mistake I wont name & shame and such as thats childish but I Would've replied privately but you dont accept private messages. All a bit silly (instead of sad, but still not directed at anyone!) really.

As you said, there sad, ill assume you mean their sad meaning the admin who closed the thread which was of course me, you then repeat at the end some admins....sad. I think that's pretty clear to everyone.

You called me sad for closing a thread begging for money from the community to make tactics. You got a warning for it. As in please kindly watch what you say about other members in future. Thank you.

As you said, there sad, ill assume you mean their sad meaning the admin who closed the thread which was of course me, you then repeat at the end some admins....sad. I think that's pretty clear to everyone.

You called me sad for closing a thread begging for money from the community to make tactics. You got a warning for it. As in please kindly watch what you say about other members in future. Thank you.

Dude, begging for money is a bit harsh, won't you say? I simply stated to my followers that I cannot afford the game at the moment, so it will be a while before I can help them with tactics. On that matter, I stated that if someone wanted to speed up the process, they could support me in getting the game so I can start working on tactics for the community. I would never ask someone for money, I simply applied an option to support for those who want to. I don't even want the game for entertainment. I purely just want to keep my followers happy. I understand now that this is against the rules, but as everyone else (most likely over 99,9%) I didn't read the whole disclaimer when signing up. I said sorry for the mistake, and I would prefer if you used a little less demeaning tone.

the problem with Mr Langvatns....is that he's too good... i hope he'll stay with us for a looong time. he's not about making money with FM14, he only stated that he's got priorities cos' the game's not cheap. i'll wait for him @FM14 as i keep playing FM13, that's how is going to be.

Mr Langvatn's topic received 6017 replies, 1187 likes, thousands downloaded his tactics, he helped a lot of players to enjoy the game, so in my opinion JP Woody has to run to the store to buy a copy for Langvatn for his contribution to this website. He is 1 of the reasons people return to this forum. And no ... im not getting paid by Langvatn to say this !

Mr Langvatn's topic received 6017 replies, 1187 likes, thousands downloaded his tactics, he helped a lot of players to enjoy the game, so in my opinion JP Woody has to run to the store to buy a copy for Langvatn for his contribution to this website. He is 1 of the reasons people return to this forum. And no ... im not getting paid by Langvatn to say this !
So true,really enjoyed fm13 because of MR L tactics

Hmm yeah right, running all the way.

Yup really nice tribute to the forums by MrLangvatn. Took the tactics to an other level. And inspired me a alot to tweak and test different things... :)

Close ot a hundred thousand, saw my youube vid i'll ask if they have a whip round and buy me new guitar.. Langvatn thread was rightly shut down for the reasons stated, if you two think he should have a copy buy the cheeky ****** one, or why doesnt he download the FREE demo and make tatics on that.

Close ot a hundred thousand, saw my youube vid i'll ask if they have a whip round and buy me new guitar.. Langvatn thread was rightly shut down for the reasons stated, if you two think he should have a copy buy the cheeky ****** one, or why doesnt he download the FREE demo and make tatics on that.

Cheeky ******? I merely added an option for people who want to support to do so, unknowing that it was illegal. I have also apologized to the admins. But fine, if people take it the wrong way, I'll be gone, no worries. Felt more like a job than entertainment anyway. And the demo version I am sure doesn't use the same game engine as the full game after patching.

Last edited:
Cheeky ******? I merely added an option for people who want to support to do so, unknowing that it was illegal. I have also apologized to the admins. But fine, if people take it the wrong way, I'll be gone, no worries. Felt more like a job than entertainment anyway. And the demo version I am sure doesn't use the same game engine as the full game after patching.

No need to do that. You've made a mistake and apologized, apology accepted.

Can everyone just leave it and move on please. Its now a closed subject.

No need to do that. You've made a mistake and apologized, apology accepted.

Can everyone just leave it and move on please. Its now a closed subject.

Can you then re-open my fm14 thread, so I can re-work it?