Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Does anyone uses genie scout rating to filter player ratings to find which are the best players to buy for this tactics? I always try to make some filter based on the player filters/roles recommended in this post, maybe someone has better .grf files for more accurate ratings? Thanks!

wow mate! 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak is awesome! playing Salisbury in the lowest English league I lost only 1 cup game vs a much stronger team and got the promotion already beating every other team with my initial squad. I'm exited to see what this can do with some good players. Best plug and play tactic that I've tried in FM, ever. Thanks for the hard work!

wow mate! 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak is awesome! playing Salisbury in the lowest English league I lost only 1 cup game vs a much stronger team and got the promotion already beating every other team with my initial squad. I'm exited to see what this can do with some good players. Best plug and play tactic that I've tried in FM, ever. Thanks for the hard work!

I'm still playing FM13 myself, using the 4-5-1 tripletweak in all my games :)

i still play 13 cos i just won the league with my san marino team happy days

Funny message: "I think everyone expected Rosenborg to get this win over Man City today but I do feel they should have won by a bigger margin."

Hey Mr.L, I must say that rock classic is probably best tactic I ever used. These are my results from my 1st season with Monchengladbach:

League table:
View attachment 448823

Fixtures:
View attachment 448820View attachment 448819

As you can see, I finished 3rd in Bundesliga which made me go directly into UCL, and I won german cup. It's enjoyable to play FM13 now(since I can't play FM14 because of my laptop). :)

btw. is it normal that my cm's are best goalscorers?

Hey Mr.L, I must say that rock classic is probably best tactic I ever used. These are my results from my 1st season with Monchengladbach:

League table:
View attachment 432365

Fixtures:
View attachment 432371View attachment 432374

As you can see, I finished 3rd in Bundesliga which made me go directly into UCL, and I won german cup. It's enjoyable to play FM13 now(since I can't play FM14 because of my laptop). :)

btw. is it normal that my cm's are best goalscorers?

Yeah, that's normal :) The tactic is designed that way :)

I'm also playing FM13.. not a big fan of FM14. Going to start a new save now with Derby i think :) With the TrippleTweak ofc..