Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Hey man! Great work! Appreciating it from Sweden. I?m looking for this tactic that was the exact same as your 253angels but that one was not created with the TC. Do you know which tactic I?m talking about? I used it on my last save before I uninstalled FM because of studies but now i can?t find it anymore.

Cheers!

Hey man! Great work! Appreciating it from Sweden. I?m looking for this tactic that was the exact same as your 253angels but that one was not created with the TC. Do you know which tactic I?m talking about? I used it on my last save before I uninstalled FM because of studies but now i can?t find it anymore.

Cheers!

Think u mean this?
View attachment 462392

I don't understand something. Please help me on this one. I am using 2-7-1. I looked up your training info in OP. You said to train DMC - Central Midfielder..........I can't train him...it is not on the list. I can only train him on DLP, Anc Man, and Def-Mider. How do I train him Central Midfielder?

Edit: I see you listed 2 results of 4-1-4-1. One is W4NK3R tweak. Is the normal version TC or TC is classic?

Last edited:
I don't understand something. Please help me on this one. I am using 2-7-1. I looked up your training info in OP. You said to train DMC - Central Midfielder..........I can't train him...it is not on the list. I can only train him on DLP, Anc Man, and Def-Mider. How do I train him Central Midfielder?

Edit: I see you listed 2 results of 4-1-4-1. One is W4NK3R tweak. Is the normal version TC or TC is classic?

No problem, just set it to def mid :)

TC=classic

Cheers!

I remember that one, but I cannot remember which post it is on. It's somewhere in these 600+ pages :p Anyway, the 2-5-3 angels v2 is the most recent and the better version of the tactic, so u can just use the one from the OP. Works on both classic mode and full mode.

I have been playing FM a lot with your tactics...............alright let's cut to the chase...Mr. L will you marry me? These tactics are just.............awesome!! :O

Edit: For example, this one game I just played. 5-2 result + 1 disallowed goal (it didnt look like a good call at all). I am playing a promoted team in the Blue Square South league. I have 5 youths that are 15-16 years old on my squad. Yes, they are **** but they were better than last year's inherited squad..bunch of attribute of 1-2...terrible...but yep...**** youths on my squad...beats predicted first place team 5-2! and that was my first time using 4-5-1 tactic (~60% fluid)........my mind is boggled.

Last edited:
Player attributes

Hi! First of all, superb Work on the tactics, they are the main reason im sticking with FM13 for now.

Can anyone list the most important attributes for each position? Have tried to look for it in the thread, but no luck. Im using 4-5-1 tripletweaked.

I dont doubt it ;) - Im still waiting untill last patch.

Anyone up for listing the abilities? ;)

I'm joining you on that one. Even database testing is too random now. No point in doing anything. Everything is random. Will probably play FM13 forever lol.

Mr L,

happy to see you here.
I was wondering what pre match training is the best for 442 RockTweak ?

Thx

Anyone else still enjoying FM13 much more than FM14? :)

Cant imagine anyone enjoying FM2014 more than 13', the ME are better, the tactics are working, the experience and everything is far far better in 13'.

Im not touching 2014 before the final patch, ****, maybe never?

Cant imagine anyone enjoying FM2014 more than 13', the ME are better, the tactics are working, the experience and everything is far far better in 13'.

Im not touching 2014 before the final patch, ****, maybe never?

I'm thinking the same. Perhaps I will just play Fm13 forever lol...

I've tested so many tactics on FM14 now my head is full of different formations.

What was your best tactic for FM13 in your opinion (or top 3 even)?

Think im going back to fm 2013 fm 14 is bad right now what tactic would you recomend in fm 13 cheers

I've tested so many tactics on FM14 now my head is full of different formations.

What was your best tactic for FM13 in your opinion (or top 3 even)?

1. Tripletweak 4-5-1
2. Tripletweak 4-4-2
3. Rock Classic/2-5-3 Angels V2