Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

In the 2-5-3 angels v2, all three strikers score a lot.

Using the tripletweak 4-4-2 with my Liverpool, Suarez netting more than 1 goal per game on average.

edit: look at the screenshot here to see what player types you want (the training i've set to them)

Thanks!

Is it correct that the goals are more spread over the team in 4-5-1? My striker is hitting a good 15 pr season, but thats not entiry impressive.

Thanks!

Is it correct that the goals are more spread over the team in 4-5-1? My striker is hitting a good 15 pr season, but thats not entiry impressive.

Yeah, the DM's score a lot in that tactic :)

Have myself started a new save, started unemployed and then went with Oestsiden(From Norway) and they were at 10th out of 14 teams after 10 matches. Have only managed to play 2 matches(With 4-4-2 trippletweak) yet, the first ended as a 2-1 win(Without new signings) then next match i won 7-1(With 5 new signings in start 11) which i didnt expect at all, especially not after all the new guys. So now im at 8th with 14 games again.
I rotate a lot, but something like this.

Alaba I didn't get until 2nd season though. But I used all the best Liverpool talents from start most of the matches.
But for the DM, MR and ML positions will it make a diffrence if i brought a 100% CM, AMR and AML instead? Since your having Sterling whos pretty much AMR and not MR? Or as long as the dot thing is greenish its no problem?

i also come back to FM13, playing more than week and finally i have so fun again with FM. FM14 is not comparable so far to 13 edition.
am playing with W4NKER TC v2 edit of some 4-2DM-2-2 an so far soooo good - San Marino, from 3rd Italian league in four seasons to Serie A :).

Have myself started a new save, started unemployed and then went with Oestsiden(From Norway) and they were at 10th out of 14 teams after 10 matches. Have only managed to play 2 matches(With 4-4-2 trippletweak) yet, the first ended as a 2-1 win(Without new signings) then next match i won 7-1(With 5 new signings in start 11) which i didnt expect at all, especially not after all the new guys. So now im at 8th with 14 games again.

But for the DM, MR and ML positions will it make a diffrence if i brought a 100% CM, AMR and AML instead? Since your having Sterling whos pretty much AMR and not MR? Or as long as the dot thing is greenish its no problem?

Best is to have players playing in their natural position. And I'm using LFCmarshall's update, so Sterling is an MR natural actually. If you use AMR/AML, just make sure they are at least dark green (accomplished) in MR/ML position. If you go with an AML who is red in ML, he will not perform well. But you can of course train him to learn a new position, which I do alot.

i also come back to FM13, playing more than week and finally i have so fun again with FM. FM14 is not comparable so far to 13 edition.
am playing with W4NKER TC v2 edit of some 4-2DM-2-2 an so far soooo good - San Marino, from 3rd Italian league in four seasons to Serie A :).

I believe more and more will come back to FM13. I totally agree on that FM14 is far from comparable to FM13.

MrL, can u tell me, if TC versions of Tripletweak 442 and/or 451 is working same good in FMC as normal versions in full mode?

MrL, can u tell me, if TC versions of Tripletweak 442 and/or 451 is working same good in FMC as normal versions in full mode?

Should do just as good as long as the settings are 100% equal.

yeap, it's obvious, the question is if they are 100% euqal.

actually, i have no idea who made them, cos i have them from here: Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3) - Attachments

it's a list of all attachements in ur thread m8, and i found both tripletweak tc somewhere there ;). but am not so sure if they work as they should, okay, am San Marino, but power of team is no matter, they should rock anyway, and they don't, unfortunetely.
am going back to Rock Classic TC then, probably the best choice for weak team in strong league. so far i had amazing adventure from Serie C to Serie A, year after year promotion, with 442 malte tc tweak v2, but in Serie A i started to losing match after match, so to break it i'll probably try Rock TC, am playing FMC, W4NKER had awesome results in FMC with it, so.. should be good :).

actually, i have no idea who made them, cos i have them from here: Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3) - Attachments

it's a list of all attachements in ur thread m8, and i found both tripletweak tc somewhere there ;). but am not so sure if they work as they should, okay, am San Marino, but power of team is no matter, they should rock anyway, and they don't, unfortunetely.
am going back to Rock Classic TC then, probably the best choice for weak team in strong league. so far i had amazing adventure from Serie C to Serie A, year after year promotion, with 442 malte tc tweak v2, but in Serie A i started to losing match after match, so to break it i'll probably try Rock TC, am playing FMC, W4NKER had awesome results in FMC with it, so.. should be good :).

Ah, someone probably uploaded it in this thread, somewhere in these 614 pages. Should be accurate then I think :)

i tried to find some screens or whatever how it performs, but nothing..

It is probably W4NKER who made it, and it's trustworthy to be equal then.

ah, if W4NKER then it's 100% equal for sure :).
but my results are not so good, maybe just San Marino is too ****** for it.

ah, if W4NKER then it's 100% equal for sure :).
but my results are not so good, maybe just San Marino is too ****** for it.

Only one way to find out :) Try a full-mode game, and see if there is much difference :)