Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

For people coming back to FM13 now, you won't go wrong with these tactics. The tripletweaks are the strongest, but the 2-5-3 has the most beautiful play :)

Would still appreciate inputs on what skills/abilities to be aware of on the different positions (Tripletweak 4-5-1)? What abilities would you prefer for the DM's for example? Any inputs are mostly welcome.

Have anyone any ideas to other of Langvatns FM13 tactics that are as powerfull as the Tripletweak 4-5-1? I would love to have a tactic where the strikers scores more, but the 4-5-1 is REALLY good, I mean - godlike.

Would still appreciate inputs on what skills/abilities to be aware of on the different positions (Tripletweak 4-5-1)? What abilities would you prefer for the DM's for example? Any inputs are mostly welcome.

Have anyone any ideas to other of Langvatns FM13 tactics that are as powerfull as the Tripletweak 4-5-1? I would love to have a tactic where the strikers scores more, but the 4-5-1 is REALLY good, I mean - godlike.

In the 2-5-3 angels v2, all three strikers score a lot.

Using the tripletweak 4-4-2 with my Liverpool, Suarez netting more than 1 goal per game on average.

edit: look at the screenshot here to see what player types you want (the training i've set to them)

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn,friend,make please the alternative link(Mr Langvatn Rock 4-4-2 Tripletweaked) and (Mr Langvatn Rock 4-5-1 Tripletweaked)tactiks not work...thanks.

I dint know why,but your Zippyshare.com - Mr Langvatn 2-5-3 Angels V2.tac work in my game,but 2 others Tripletweaked not imported in my saves...

Sorry i am from Russia,what is the FMC?How can i play your 442 tac. on my version of the game?

Sorry i am from Russia,what is the FMC?How can i play your 442 tac. on my version of the game?

First of all, these tactics are designed for 13.3.3. So they might not work well in 14.2.2. Second of all, you need to play the full version of the game, not Football Manager Classic Mode (FMC).

Last edited:
Thanks,i understand,what your best full verson game tactic,can your upload?

In the 2-5-3 angels v2, all three strikers score a lot.

Using the tripletweak 4-4-2 with my Liverpool, Suarez netting more than 1 goal per game on average.

edit: look at the screenshot here to see what player types you want (the training i've set to them)

Thanks!

Is it correct that the goals are more spread over the team in 4-5-1? My striker is hitting a good 15 pr season, but thats not entiry impressive.

Back