Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Sorry about the question,which field is good for 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic? Big,Medium or Small?

Last edited:
Still unbeaten both in league and champions league,but lost to liverpool(supercup) in last minutes..the best part is when I face atalanta in away .get 2 man sent off by vicious foul(in early minutes.)But still manage to lead 2-0.lol.

Last edited:
I remember your post on 2-5-3 angels...Standard if not big team....big pitch if big team. What about 4-5-1 tripletweaked? Standard pitch?

I have a dilemma with 4-5-1 tripletweaked. I am trying to tweak their corner positions. But I am unable to do that unless I use...corner creator thing. Is there a way I tweak their corner positions WITHOUT using corner creator? Because it is a classic tactic, corner position isn't showing up...unless i'm blind.

I remember your post on 2-5-3 angels...Standard if not big team....big pitch if big team. What about 4-5-1 tripletweaked? Standard pitch?

I have a dilemma with 4-5-1 tripletweaked. I am trying to tweak their corner positions. But I am unable to do that unless I use...corner creator thing. Is there a way I tweak their corner positions WITHOUT using corner creator? Because it is a classic tactic, corner position isn't showing up...unless i'm blind.

About that corner thing, I can't remember. But the pitch size thingy goes for all my tactics. Small team=small pitch etc.

In 4-5-1 tripletweaked what type of DM players should I be using? thanks?(essencial atributes)

Last edited:
In 4-5-1 tripletweaked what type of DM players should I be using? thanks?(essencial atributes)

Box to box ish (also, check that marking and tackling is at least over 10)

Work Rate, Stamina, Strength are also very important.

Its hard to imagine anything is better than 4-1-4-1 rock classic. 94 match unbeaten run in Prem, 4 champions league, world cup, euro champs. Am going to try a season with 2-5-3 angels.

Its hard to imagine anything is better than 4-1-4-1 rock classic. 94 match unbeaten run in Prem, 4 champions league, world cup, euro champs. Am going to try a season with 2-5-3 angels.

Waw,that is one **** of record,mate.94 match unbeaten.I'm at the end of the season with newcastle,choosing 'em since their awful start find em at the bottom in early season,now it's matchday#34 and I'm in 3rd place,still has a chance to win epl.still same formula,451 at home and 442 triple tweak at away.
O yeah,if you seeing red,subs your striker,always keep your dmcs and wingers intact.at least in my experience.cheers.

If I get red card I sub the wide player and keep 3 center mids.

Just wanna thank you for some amazing tactics! Still playing FM13 over FM14, using the 4-1-4-1 rock classic with Austria Wien and it's unbelievable! Won 2 league titles and 2 cups (so far, on for a 3rd of each), just finished top of my Champions League group ahead of Real Madrid, Porto and Olympiakos and recently had a 73-game unbeaten run in the league!

Just wanna thank you for some amazing tactics! Still playing FM13 over FM14, using the 4-1-4-1 rock classic with Austria Wien and it's unbelievable! Won 2 league titles and 2 cups (so far, on for a 3rd of each), just finished top of my Champions League group ahead of Real Madrid, Porto and Olympiakos and recently had a 73-game unbeaten run in the league!
Which 4-1-4-1? The classic one or W4NK3R tweak?

I think I am going to give 4-1-4-1 a try now. lol :)

I don't understand. Once i lose a game, i cant win anymore. I only won once in the last 6 games with this tactic and it seems that i am the only one with this problem here. What's wrong with me? What am I doing wrong?

I even lost against the worst teams in the league.

Its the rock classic btw.

Last edited:
I don't understand. Once i lose a game, i cant win anymore. I only won once in the last 6 games with this tactic and it seems that i am the only one with this problem here. What's wrong with me? What am I doing wrong?

I even lost against the worst teams in the league.

Its the rock classic btw.

Same here, need help!

what team did you choose?whatever sheffield wednesday or ac milan, i always stick with this pattern. 442 rock classic at home and 451 at away, it did well for me, as for sheffield weds(media prediction 20th) ,iam now leading the table, with 20 wins 2 losses and 2 draws. it just me,but i would suggest you to use target man ,stick it at set piece tab, and change the corner target to near post,and switch your attacking corner setup,to your target man as "attacking near post". did well,garry medine scores 23 goals from 24,not bad for a fringe player,eh?
however,you can't depend solelly on tactic,there are many things to make it works(man management.team talk etc)go search the raikaan's thread about team talk anyway,it works for me.good luck,man.

I always use underdogs teams. Much funnier.

I only found team talks for fm14. Could it work for Fm13 too?

any of those tactics use 4 defenders, 2 DM, 1 CM, 2 AM and 1 ST?
or which of them don't use wingers?