My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
Round 2 Results: previous post..

ROUND 3 ENTRY:

A Kaanoo (Mr_D'_Win_for_all_(R._Madrid,_Feb_2012)
B JP Woody 2 (JP's Germany Style Tactics 2012 Version 2 (Middlesbrough, Oct 2013)
C Brobs (Brobs17 4-1-2-3 12.1 (Liverpool, Dec 2013)
D Fuss (MiNiMaL_FuSS_Coterminosity_V0.4_(Norwich,_Mar_201 5)
E Mr Hough (Mr hough Boots to ***** FM12 (AFC Wimbledon, Aug 2011)
F Vodu (442 Vodu Caos 12.0)
G Xenon (XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 v1.00 (Juventus, May 2012)
H Maxsidious (The Golden Gate)

Note: guys I only have 8 tactics left on the waiting list.. so, suggestions please!
I want to test tactics from other sites, bcoz vodu and fuss are doing well here..

AH missed the playoff, tho certainly improved after the first round.
But there was no way I can keep up with Barca Madrid unless they had a bad season. :P.
With them scoring more than most tactic from us here, it doesn't seem like they are having one.

What a final 5 CCC. GJ

lol my tactic doesn't seem to like play off finals ;D Very consistent in a league format though. I've scored most points in 2 leagues?

Which mr hough tactic are you testing 4-5-1 or 4-1-1-2-2? I recomend the later, if you are testing 4-5-1 be sure to get version with tweaked defence.

a_ilfandy, you should try this tactic in the next round:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/88647-proxys-parking-bus-destroyer.html

I
haven't tryed it yet, but for only 5 hours the thread has expanded to 4 pages... and there are some very stunning results in the OP like Man City - Wolves 1-7, Wolves - Chelsea 6-1... and Wolves top of the league with 105 points at the end of first season... looks very promissing. I am looking forward to see how will this tactic do in your test. :)

Some suggestions to your next testing round :

- "Giant Killer" by Steve
- [Fm12] Emulate The (Better) Swansea Playing Style
- Barcelona Style in FM 2012
- Catenaccio and the beauty of Counter Attack

I have always been a fan of Raikan since I joined Fm-base, so It would be great if you can try his tactics out, such as
Pure Perfection CCC, Short and Sweet, Compact and Impact. All of them are really great for most of my saves so far.
[h=2][/h]

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/88647-proxys-parking-bus-destroyer.html

I
haven't tryed it yet, but for only 5 hours the thread has expanded to 4 pages... and there are some very stunning results in the OP like Man City - Wolves 1-7, Wolves - Chelsea 6-1... and Wolves top of the league with 105 points at the end of first season... looks very promissing. I am looking forward to see how will this tactic do in your test. :)

What he said.

He's the guy I've told you via PM. That indonesian guy from kaskus.

Put this tactic into the waiting list :D

I

Thanks for recommending my tactic :D
The thread was running pretty fast in just 5 hours because i posted a lot of reply LOL :D

What he said.

Thanks flok :D
Btw, dikasih taunya yg bagus2 kan ya?:ngakaks

AH missed the playoff, tho certainly improved after the first round.
But there was no way I can keep up with Barca Madrid unless they had a bad season. :P.
With them scoring more than most tactic from us here, it doesn't seem like they are having one.

What a final 5 CCC. GJ

yeah, the tweaking worked awesomely.. it just too late to catch with those two bad *****..

You could try this one:

Sports Interactive Community

His FM11 tactic was brilliant, the thread had the most responses from all tactics last year.

Also, not sure if you have knap's on the waiting list? Apparently, this 451 is very good of his:

! KnapFM12.0.4team451P99F83A19 (Man City, Jun 2012).tac

And lastly, this tactic (The Ordinary tactic) seems to have had good results:

Sports Interactive Community

got magick's tactic, I took the standard one..

already got Knap's last week, exact same version..

and just bagged the ordinary tactic too..

thanks a LOT Shiraz! ^^)

Last edited:
lol my tactic doesn't seem to like play off finals ;D Very consistent in a league format though. I've scored most points in 2 leagues?

haha.. your tactic has a habit of collecting red cards on the final.. ;)
but yeah, its the best tactic on the league.. so far.. :)

my team is team A ... with PRM team ... with JP Woody 2 ...

yup.. for this, I wish you good luck twice..
1st for going against JP woody's..
2nd for playing in EPL league..
the league is cursed.. so hard to get result.. waiting to see someone win this league..
or I should wish you both good luck..

Which mr hough tactic are you testing 4-5-1 or 4-1-1-2-2? I recomend the later, if you are testing 4-5-1 be sure to get version with tweaked defence.

I picked the only one uploaded in his opening post (in this forum)..
so I believe its the 4-1-1-2-2..
glad to know I'm testing the better one.
thanks for recommending..

I

whoa! that's one of the most extraordinary OP I've ever seen..
I didnt know it exists until you notify me..
it does look promising isnt?
thanks a lot! I might have to squeezed this in next round..
I'll put this one on the 'cursed' English league..
thanks again.. interesting input! :)

Some suggestions to your next testing round :

- "Giant Killer" by Steve
- [Fm12] Emulate The (Better) Swansea Playing Style
- Barcelona Style in FM 2012
- Catenaccio and the beauty of Counter Attack

I have always been a fan of Raikan since I joined Fm-base, so It would be great if you can try his tactics out, such as
Pure Perfection CCC, Short and Sweet, Compact and Impact. All of them are really great for most of my saves so far.

Thanks.. I got steve's giant killer.. it may take some time to find the rest.. are they from this forum?
about raikan, dont worry, I wont just stop after 'tasting' only one of his..
guys like him, koflok, xenon deserve more than just one entry..

What he said.

got it! ummm.. the 'red and white' do make some reputations on FM.. :)

Thanks flok :D
Btw, dikasih taunya yg bagus2 kan ya?:ngakaks

ga juga, abis lo di gosipin ma koflok.. haha.. becanda! :D

oops, sorry for using our native language guys.. I know its not 'recommended' to do so..

btw, here are the translations:

proxy: "wow, ilfandy, you are so handsome!"
ilfandy: "naaaah, I'm just a normal looking guy.."
proxy: "no man, seriously, the girls must be falling for you.."
ilfandy: "well, cant really blame myself for that, I got the hot stuff.."

hahah.. just kidding.. XD

Back