My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
1st of all, thanks mate because you pick up my tactic to test in your project. I really appreciate your work because to chose a tactic to be test is not easy. Too many great tactics in this forum and I thought my tactic is not good enough to be test here.

This result is surprising me mate. I thought my tactic cannot passed. Lost penalty is okay. Its really exciting. Good luck and keep update mate. Thank you so much. ^^)

no problem. its not a hard decision to pick your tactic. it receives tons of responses. and there's only one version. and the result is self explanatory.. LEAGUE WINNER, PLAY OFF CHAMP, AND CUP FINALIST.. well done!

but, I dont think you'll be happy to see how it goes on ROUND 2 though.. this time I put yours on the english clubs league.. almost all tactics struggle there.. I'll post results later.. btw, lemme know if you make another version.. I never satisfy of testing only one creation from a good tactician..

ROUND 2 RESULTS UPDATE!

THE LEAGUE (7 GAMES):
cb5UP.png

THE CUP (QTR FINAL):
GByUv.png

HEAD-TO-HEAD:
1rw6o.png

GOOD RESULTS:
View attachment 208931View attachment 208932

NOTE: SUPRISINGLY, THE RESULTS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS LAST ROUND. AT THIS POINT OF THE LAST ROUND, 5 OUT OF 8 QUARTER-FINALISTS WERE THE TESTED TACTICS. THIS TIME ONLY 2 SURVIVE. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL MAKE IT UP ON THE LEAGUE..

ANOTHER NOTE: ALL ROUNDS ARE RAN ON THE SAME 11/12 SEASON.. SO THERE'S NO SUCH THINGS, PLAYERS GETTING OLD, UNHAPPY, LEAVE THE CLUBS.. ITS FROM THE SAME 'MASTER DATA SAVE'.. ITS JUST DIFFERENT TACTICS..

no problem. its not a hard decision to pick your tactic. it receives tons of responses. and there's only one version. and the result is self explanatory.. LEAGUE WINNER, PLAY OFF CHAMP, AND CUP FINALIST.. well done!

but, I dont think you'll be happy to see how it goes on ROUND 2 though.. this time I put yours on the english clubs league.. almost all tactics struggle there.. I'll post results later.. btw, lemme know if you make another version.. I never satisfy of testing only one creation from a good tactician..

Thanks mate. I just see the result. It's not good as round 1. Hopefully my team can finish top 4. Allright, I will produce a new tactic and will inform you later. ^^)

ROUND 2 RESULTS UPDATE!

THE LEAGUE (7 GAMES):
cb5UP.png

THE CUP (QTR FINAL):
GByUv.png

HEAD-TO-HEAD:
1rw6o.png

GOOD RESULTS:

NOTE: SUPRISINGLY, THE RESULTS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS LAST ROUND. AT THIS POINT OF THE LAST ROUND, 5 OUT OF 8 QUARTER-FINALISTS WERE THE TESTED TACTICS. THIS TIME ONLY 2 SURVIVE. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL MAKE IT UP ON THE LEAGUE..

ANOTHER NOTE: ALL ROUNDS ARE RAN ON THE SAME 11/12 SEASON.. SO THERE'S NO SUCH THINGS, PLAYERS GETTING OLD, UNHAPPY, LEAVE THE CLUBS.. ITS FROM THE SAME 'MASTER DATA SAVE'.. ITS JUST DIFFERENT TACTICS..

wow.. xenon still looking incredibly strong..

Lol poor ol SLB is getting pwned. 3-22

and Barca is just like IRL 3 goals/game.

Xenon is just wow.. The cup match up against Barca will be a cracker. :D

the latter one (4-1-2-2-1)..
lemme know if you have tried the first one..

I am using XENON's 4-2-3-1 CM+DM... thought you were testing it. I am doing very good with Tottehnham. After 7 games top of the league together with Man Utd, but they have played 1 more game. 3 wins out of 3 games in Europa league. Only 2 signings (Willian from Shaktor + a free D RCL for cover) + 1 sold player (Dos Santos).

I have played two games against better teams. Away on Man Utd at the start of the season when the tactic wasn't learnt by the players. 2-2 after leading 2-0, but Gomes made one of his awful mistakes and presented them a point. The other big game was a London derby against Chelsea and I won it 2-1. And if it wasn't Cech who saved amazing number of shots + one-on-ones the result would have been greater for me.

So I recommend to test this tactic too! Another great work from Xenon.

Last edited:
ROUND 2 RESULTS UPDATE!

THE LEAGUE (7 GAMES):
cb5UP.png

THE CUP (QTR FINAL):
GByUv.png

HEAD-TO-HEAD:
1rw6o.png

GOOD RESULTS:

**** you Barcelona! Thrashed by them lol. At least I'm second in the league.

Is it possible that u could upload ur master save for other people 2 use

Thanks mate. I just see the result. It's not good as round 1. Hopefully my team can finish top 4. Allright, I will produce a new tactic and will inform you later. ^^)

great to hear that..
sadly, your 1st version is out.. but it will be on the round of champions at the end of the testing..
looking forward for your next creation! and good luck with that.. :)

Lol poor ol SLB is getting pwned. 3-22

and Barca is just like IRL 3 goals/game.

Xenon is just wow.. The cup match up against Barca will be a cracker. :D

your team revived the season.. from 7th to 3rd in the league.. but still 5 points sort to catch on on r.madrid..
xenon? he kicked Barca out of the cup..

I am using XENON's 4-2-3-1 CM+DM... thought you were testing it. I am doing very good with Tottehnham. After 7 games top of the league together with Man Utd, but they have played 1 more game. 3 wins out of 3 games in Europa league. Only 2 signings (Willian from Shaktor + a free D RCL for cover) + 1 sold player (Dos Santos).

I have played two games against better teams. Away on Man Utd at the start of the season when the tactic wasn't learnt by the players. 2-2 after leading 2-0, but Gomes made one of his awful mistakes and presented them a point. The other big game was a London derby against Chelsea and I won it 2-1. And if it wasn't Cech who saved amazing number of shots + one-on-ones the result would have been greater for me.

So I recommend to test this tactic too! Another great work from Xenon.

ummm.. another master piece from xenon..
how is he still sane after creating these tactics!? in relatively short time between each of them..
last time he told me that his 4-2-4 is the better one..
maybe next time I should come out with ROUND of XENON, testing all his tactics at one go.. :)
thanks for the info.. another entry on the waiting list for me..

**** you Barcelona! Thrashed by them lol. At least I'm second in the league.

after a good run in the first half of the season, I'm afraid your tactic didnt make it..
if you have the new one lemme know.. meanwhile, I'll give others chance..
thanks for your tactic..

ummm.. another master piece from xenon..
how is he still sane after creating these tactics!? in relatively short time between each of them..
last time he told me that his 4-2-4 is the better one..
maybe next time I should come out with ROUND of XENON, testing all his tactics at one go.. :)
thanks for the info.. another entry on the waiting list for me..

The only thing I don't advise is the 4-4-1-1 tactic. Not my finest piece of work ;p 4-2-3-1 4-1-2-2-1 4-2-4 tactics are up there as some of the best I've made. Hard to decide which ones better. Whichever you feel like testing be my guest, though I think the one your testing now is doing brilliant. Especially for the consistency it is showing which is a MASSIVE criteria for when I decide to release a tactic. If it's not consistent I do not release, obviously.

Is it possible that u could upload ur master save for other people 2 use

I dont mind sharing it.. but from where I stand right now, file sharing is not an easy access for me..
these kind of sites are restricted in this part of the world.. honestly, there are many tactics i didnt manage to get bcoz of this.. and they are only 2 kb each.. it even takes lots of time for me to post those screenshoots to you guys.. sad i know..

but if you kindly show me the easy way.. I'll give it a shot..

The only thing I don't advise is the 4-4-1-1 tactic. Not my finest piece of work ;p 4-2-3-1 4-1-2-2-1 4-2-4 tactics are up there as some of the best I've made. Hard to decide which ones better. Whichever you feel like testing be my guest, though I think the one your testing now is doing brilliant. Especially for the consistency it is showing which is a MASSIVE criteria for when I decide to release a tactic. If it's not consistent I do not release, obviously.

ok thats it! once I'm done with the others, I'm creating a ROUND of XENON.. XD

ROUND 2 IS COMPLETED: CHECK THE FIRST PAGE FOR SUMMARY AND ROUND 3 PREVIEW!

THE CUP:
I2q2C.png

THE CUP FINAL:
qcaFs.png

THE LEAGUE:
ckOcE.png

THE CHAMP PLAY OFF:
UA2rZ.png

THE CHAMP PLAY OFF FINAL:
N8Au7.png

Back