My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
a_ilfandy, do you use any shouts or something like "retain possession", "pass to feet", or just leave everything for assitant?

a_ilfandy, do you use any shouts or something like "retain possession", "pass to feet", or just leave everything for assitant?

nope, everything by ast. manager..
I actually explained this on the OP, but it got deleted by mistake..
sorry for that..

ga juga, abis lo di gosipin ma koflok.. haha.. becanda! :D

oops, sorry for using our native language guys.. I know its not 'recommended' to do so..

btw, here are the translations:

proxy: "wow, ilfandy, you are so handsome!"
ilfandy: "naaaah, I'm just a normal looking guy.."
proxy: "no man, seriously, the girls must be falling for you.."
ilfandy: "well, cant really blame myself for that, I got the hot stuff.."

hahah.. just kidding.. XD

LOL

Not sure whether my tactic was good enough to be tested here tho :p
There are lots of great tactic here, but let's see how it goes :p

ALRIGHT ENOUGH JOKING AROUND.. RESULTS TIME!

RESULTS UPDATE: ROUND 3!

THE LEAGUE (9 GAMES):
8sxrN.png

THE CUP (QTR FINAL): ONLY ONE SURVIVE..
:S
3CP7E.png

HEAD TO HEAD WEEK:
B7Ltv.png

BEST MATCH EVER!
RJRpT.png

Last edited:
most score in PRM league, position 5, unlucky ^^ this league was so hard

uhm, so that may have some influence to the game, i think they're important

yeah, I know.. which is why I clearly stated that this is a 'plug n play' testing..
without a doubt, all of these tactics will play better with their specific instructions..
but, I always believe that there are great tactics out there that can be played lazily.. Xenon's for example..
and that's what I'm looking for in this testing.

yeah, I know.. which is why I clearly stated that this is a 'plug n play' testing..
without a doubt, all of these tactics will play better with their specific instructions..
but, I always believe that there are great tactics out there that can be played lazily.. Xenon's for example..
and that's what I'm looking for in this testing.

unfortunatly, my tactic need issue intructions for playing well, anyway, really nice testings
oh, and Manchester United team in this game was too strong, from rough 1 to 3, they was all winner.

Last edited:
most score in PRM league, position 5, unlucky ^^ this league was so hard

haha.. I told you, this league is cursed!
nobody wins it yet.. even koflok's only qualified by the skin of his teeth..
I'm excited to see the first tactic to win this league.. good luck! again.. :)

Vodu is destroying everyone!!! 5-0 win against Mr Hough is kinda o_O. And if you take into account that Mr Hough is doing great in the league too... it seems that this year we have got a lot more great tactics than last year.

Thanks.. I got steve's giant killer.. it may take some time to find the rest.. are they from this forum?
about raikan, dont worry, I wont just stop after 'tasting' only one of his..
guys like him, koflok, xenon deserve more than just one entry..

They are all here :) Check them out

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...12]-emulate-better-swansea-playing-style.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-barcelona-style-football-manager-2012-a.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...g/88125-catenaccio-beauty-counter-attack.html

oh, just like my other "win for all" ( played in rough 3), my " catenaccio" is not a "plug & play" tactic, but ... nice to see how it works in this test ^^)

Hi A_Ilfandy,

firstly, well done on creating this thread. in my opinion you have done a good job at limiting variables and trying to give comparable testing conditions. i have some questions / comments though:

1. you place 2 test teams in each of the 4 leagues, have you edited the opposition in each league (i.e. are the league opposition comparable)?;
2. if No then this is not a fair test, unless you essentially have a knock-out in each league, so that one tactic from each league progresses based on league performance (this doesn't appear to be what you are doing), and;
3. what happens if a players are injured at one of the test clubs?

finally, would it not be easier to follow your assessment method (ie using asst manager etc) but have one Master save and play each game several times, once for each tactic, then after say 10 to 15 games you could discard those not performing as well. this way the opposition (injuries etc) would be controlled, as would the players you have available. other variables, including weather conditions and player fitness and morale (yours and opponents) would be consistent between tests. admittedly, there wouldn't be the nice league table and cup format that keeps people, me included, interested.

Good job!

cheers
adam

Hi mate..

I just thinking that you can make a world league like EPL, La Liga by putting the best team from all league in world including from Brazil and Argentina in only one league not separation league like you have done. In my opinion, the separation league still cannot produce a good tactic because they are played with different teams. So, it is nice if they meet all the best team surrounding the world in just one league. Just my opinion for further testing.

This is my new tactic. If you want to test it, I really appreciate it. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...training/88745-4-2-3-1-tottenham-hotspur.html

Hi mate..

I just thinking that you can make a world league like EPL, La Liga by putting the best team from all league in world including from Brazil and Argentina in only one league not separation league like you have done. In my opinion, the separation league still cannot produce a good tactic because they are played with different teams. So, it is nice if they meet all the best team surrounding the world in just one league. Just my opinion for further testing.

This is my new tactic. If you want to test it, I really appreciate it. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...training/88745-4-2-3-1-tottenham-hotspur.html

What he said :o)

Vodu is destroying everyone!!! 5-0 win against Mr Hough is kinda o_O. And if you take into account that Mr Hough is doing great in the league too... it seems that this year we have got a lot more great tactics than last year.

yeah, I'm agree with that.. and it seems we have new names on the great tactician list too (at least to my knowleedge)..

btw, every time the tactics meet eachother almost everytime extraordinary score appears.. its the same with my 2011 testing too.. its like 'i can lose against againts AI teams, but not againts other created tactics like you!'.. :D

oh, just like my other "win for all" ( played in rough 3), my " catenaccio" is not a "plug & play" tactic, but ... nice to see how it works in this test ^^)

I have 2 of yours on the waiting list.. which one should I go with?
[FONT=&quot]Kaanoo 2 (totally possession def.2012 (Man City, Sep 2011)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kaanoo 3 (Mr D' Catenaccio (Inter, Feb 2012)[/FONT]

it will be awhile though until give your 2nd a run..

Back