I think it varies as to how the wingers will play. In my experience they can cut inside and put in crosses, although I think it depends on what preferred moves the individual players have.

Also, regarding corners. The new patch has reduced the effectiveness of the corner exploit. Your CB will still score quite a lot from corners using this tactic but you won't see them getting 50+ goals a season. In my save Vidic got near 40 goals, however this was mostly due to Ashley Young being a good corner taker, also he wasn't scoring in every game, he got a couple of hat-tricks and scored some from free-kicks. Okay that's still a very impressive amount of goals, but it's not as much as people were getting before the latest patch and it's not like you will see your defender scoring every game.

Thanks for answering my questions. Unfortunately I won't be using this tactic then as near 40 goals with Vidic is still way too much for me personally, it's just something that I don't like to see. I reckon if I took the corner routine out of this tactic it would lose at least 30 goals, resulting in the tactic losing it's effectiveness really.

How do the wingers play in this tactic? Do they cut inside and go on individual dribbles or get to the byline and put in a cross? I prefer the 1st style I mentioned. Has anyone tried this without the corner exploit? Just wondering how badly it will effect the tactic?

Thanks.

aml konoplyanka amr shaqiri

Thanks for answering my questions. Unfortunately I won't be using this tactic then as near 40 goals with Vidic is still way too much for me personally, it's just something that I don't like to see. I reckon if I took the corner routine out of this tactic it would lose at least 30 goals, resulting in the tactic losing it's effectiveness really.

Fair enough.

Although, since my initial reply I've noticed that despite there being a new patch which prevents certain corner setups the settings from the downloaded tactic (on the first page) are still applied. Its only when you create a new tactic that you cannot copy the corner setup seen in this tactic. So theoretically you could recreate this tactic with your own corner setup, you could still do a setup that gets a fair few goals without 'cheating'.

Fair enough.

Although, since my initial reply I've noticed that despite there being a new patch which prevents certain corner setups the settings from the downloaded tactic (on the first page) are still applied. Its only when you create a new tactic that you cannot copy the corner setup seen in this tactic. So theoretically you could recreate this tactic with your own corner setup, you could still do a setup that gets a fair few goals without 'cheating'.

Yeah I know but that would mean the tactic would still lose some of its effectiveness if I done that compared with the results in the OP. That's why I'll look for another tactic to use.

Can't be done in the latest patch I'm afraid.

Thanks man. I've got patch 12.0.3 so im assuming i CAN do it, can i? In that case, how can i do it? I'm sorry if my english sucks, im from argentina. Thanks in advanced.!

Thanks man. I've got patch 12.0.3 so im assuming i CAN do it, can i? In that case, how can i do it? I'm sorry if my english sucks, im from argentina. Thanks in advanced.!

You should able to in that patch, although I'm not 100% sure about which patches let you do what.

Will post screenshots to explain the setup later on (I'm just going out right now!).

Hi all,

a quick question that might seem odd but how do people view their matches?

I prefer either only commentary or viewing the match in full in 2D classic. i seem to get very contrasting results based on which option i select so would be very interested to hear back.

thanks
adam

Exactly!
My results seem to be much better when i watch the commentary!
Its weird.

Quick question here. Did you have Ashley Young in the first team for most matches?

Currently I find that I'm only 100% guaranteed a goal from a corner if Young is playing, he's my best corner taker by a mile in terms of his attributes.

No. In this patch, I use Valencia to take all corner set piece. He become World Player of The Year (2 times) and World Footballer of The Year (2 times). Vidic and Smalling scores like a fun when he taking corner. Before this, I use Young. :)

I had a 7-1 win over Arsenal, in the second season. Rooney chipped their keeper from 54/55 yards out (thats inside my own half!), also scored a good goal from the edge of the area. Hernandez got a hat-trick.

One annoying thing though, Rooney wasn't able to win the Ballon D'or (he won it in the first season) despite playing more games and having more goals/assists than Messi as well as a higher average rating. He won all the other awards though.

i use my tactic on my friend's save game. 1st game against Liverpool at their home and the result is amazing!

View attachment 222325

hi mate is the tactic still the one on opening page or has there been an update. sorry for asking but there is an awful lot of pages searching for an update if there is one

hi mate is the tactic still the one on opening page or has there been an update. sorry for asking but there is an awful lot of pages searching for an update if there is one
@ Hancuryahudi which tactic you use for 12.1.1
Here you go. My latest tactic. 7-2 win against Liverpool is patch 12.0.2 and I also used it with patch 12.1.1. :) Give me some feedback ok..