Yeah, I'm fine bud. Over the moon after our victory today, we really deserved to beat that scummy team!

Right well I have three games remaining in this season. After that I'm going to use the summer break to get some players in to strengthen my team, and then use this tactic for the second season. Its the latest updated one right?

I read earlier that this tactic is heavily reliant on corners? Is that true, because personally I don't like loooads of corner goals. I don't mind having a good corner set up but if thats where most of the goals come from, its a bit pointless :/

Lastly, any tips that i need to know before using the tactic?
yes mate great win today! download tactic off post 360 man utd default think its called. yes this tactic is good for corners but is great allround, defensive wise and attacking wise just look at my results mate posted from end of first season above, just started second season after rebuilding new younger squad. Any specific things you need to know mate just ask ex- players/tactic etc.

hi mate have quick look on post 374 for some players he recomended to me.

Did a massive overhaul of my club over the summer break. I have sold alot of attacking options in order to build up my defence. I like to sign players starting from defence.

Anyway i brought in Di maria on loan to replace young, who i sold to arsenal. Which side should i play nani and which side di maria?

hi mate have quick look on post 374 for some players he recomended to me.

tactic working extremely well for me, not lost a game yet and there hasnt been a game were is been below 4, signed ever banega and brought in Mbaye Niang 16 year old scored 2 on his debut coming on as a substitute, very promising striker. And to top it off just beat Chelsea 6-0 :D

Did a massive overhaul of my club over the summer break. I have sold alot of attacking options in order to build up my defence. I like to sign players starting from defence.

Anyway i brought in Di maria on loan to replace young, who i sold to arsenal. Which side should i play nani and which side di maria?
i would have kept young mate with this tactic was amazing averaginig over 7.80 a game would have sold nani instead i tried to sign di maria but went to liverpool instaed but would play di maria left and valencia right with nani as back up.

my squad start second seas-

GK- de gea/linderguard
RB- smalling/rafeal
DCL-vidic/regen
DCR- jones/evans
DL- fabio
RW- valencia/hulk
CMR- anderson/pastore
CML- fletcher/regen
LW- young/nani/willian
STR- rooney/doumbia
STL- hernanadez/jovetic
RESERVES- cleverly/welbeck/pogba/morrison/keane/king but will sell all these in jan to free up more wages coz want to pay debt off quick as!

i would have kept young mate with this tactic was amazing averaginig over 7.80 a game would have sold nani instead i tried to sign di maria but went to liverpool instaed but would play di maria left and valencia right with nani as back up.

my squad start second seas-

GK- de gea/linderguard
RB- smalling/rafeal
DCL-vidic/regen
DCR- jones/evans
DL- fabio
RW- valencia/hulk
CMR- anderson/pastore
CML- fletcher/regen
LW- young/nani/willian
STR- rooney/doumbia
STL- hernanadez/jovetic
RESERVES- cleverly/welbeck/pogba/morrison/keane/king but will sell all these in jan to free up more wages coz want to pay debt off quick as!

Hmm I do like Young in real life, but on fm i just don't rate him, I think its because he is massively underrated stats-wise. My defence is sorted now, as I always build up from the back first. Also, I don't know if you have ever tried this but, if you retrain him, Jones is awesome at right back. Next season I'm going to sort out my attacking options ( strikers and wingers), because i am massively lacking. Can you recommend some players in these positions please?

Hmm I do like Young in real life, but on fm i just don't rate him, I think its because he is massively underrated stats-wise. My defence is sorted now, as I always build up from the back first. Also, I don't know if you have ever tried this but, if you retrain him, Jones is awesome at right back. Next season I'm going to sort out my attacking options ( strikers and wingers), because i am massively lacking. Can you recommend some players in these positions please?
yeah have played jones at right back few times when have injury problems but smalling is on fire with raf in that possition. Would recommend hulk if ya can get can play right,left,striker doumbia is a beast of striker like drogba dont here lot of people talk about him on this site, also schurrle and jovetic i recomend and willian if you want any screenshots of players i am using just ask mate are you using new tactic yet?

Yeah I know, smalling is pretty awesome at right back too. Well, I wanted to get hazard but he went to liverpool instead. Tottenham bought cavani and hamsik with the money they got when i bought modric. So next season I'm gonna have to go for gotze/hulk/neymar/robben. Upfront I'm looking for falcao/pato/Damiao as I like big, fast players up front. Yeah I won all my friendlys, beat peterborough in the community shield...yeah dunno how they won the fa cup :S Just won my first prem game of the season aganist fulham 3-0.

Yeah I know, smalling is pretty awesome at right back too. Well, I wanted to get hazard but he went to liverpool instead. Tottenham bought cavani and hamsik with the money they got when i bought modric. So next season I'm gonna have to go for gotze/hulk/neymar/robben. Upfront I'm looking for falcao/pato/Damiao as I like big, fast players up front. Yeah I won all my friendlys, beat peterborough in the community shield...yeah dunno how they won the fa cup :S Just won my first prem game of the season aganist fulham 3-0.
personally mate i would not go for gotze,neymar,robben,pato,falcao each will cost ya at least 50m plus your lookin at least 80m each i wont pay that much for anyone 35m is my limit, united are in debt so i try to keep my costs down but is your game mate like i said if you want to see any screenshots just ask like players/results.

personally mate i would not go for gotze,neymar,robben,pato,falcao each will cost ya at least 50m plus your lookin at least 80m each i wont pay that much for anyone 35m is my limit, united are in debt so i try to keep my costs down but is your game mate like i said if you want to see any screenshots just ask like players/results.

Do you mind uploading screenshots or describing the the goals and assists of your attacking players?
I have noticed you don't get many ccc's with this tactic....that said, it's only 4 games in, i'm going to use it until about 15 prem games have been played before I make judgements :)

msg to Hanc: I have noticed that you have rooney playing throughballs into hernandez alot. However, he is not always in space and sometimes he will try and dribble his way through the crowd in order to get a shot on target, rather than pass a through ball to the over lapping winger/ rooney who has passed and run into the box. Surely, if hernandez (poacher) was set to through balls sometimes/ often the front 4 would have more fluidity?

Do you mind uploading screenshots or describing the the goals and assists of your attacking players?
I have noticed you don't get many ccc's with this tactic....that said, it's only 4 games in, i'm going to use it until about 15 prem games have been played before I make judgements :)

msg to Hanc: I have noticed that you have rooney playing throughballs into hernandez alot. However, he is not always in space and sometimes he will try and dribble his way through the crowd in order to get a shot on target, rather than pass a through ball to the over lapping winger/ rooney who has passed and run into the box. Surely, if hernandez (poacher) was set to through balls sometimes/ often the front 4 would have more fluidity?

View attachment 222897View attachment 222898View attachment 222899View attachment 222901View attachment 222902View attachment 222903View attachment 222905View attachment 222906View attachment 222907View attachment 222908View attachment 222909View attachment 222910View attachment 222911View attachment 222912View attachment 222913here ya go mate some fixture results halfway through second seas won comm shield,euro super cup,club world champ so far also some stats of last match against wolves and shots of players doin awsome this seas, would give this tactic at least 20 games but stick with it mate trust me. Just little tip try not to change to many things at once like staff,players etc.

Alright, might aswell stick with it for the long term and see what happens. Btw how many goals did you get in the league last season?

Rooney's ability to create a chance is better than Hernandez. His passing ability is better combined with his great mentality. That's why he was played as CF to help attacking force. I didn't make Hernandez play through ball often or sometimes because I want he scores a lots of goals. I train him to move into channels, place shots and play one-two so he can exchange a ball with Rooney upfront. You can make him to sometimes through ball, but don't make it often because his passing is not good. The Poacher minded is to scores a goal. By looking at Hernandez attributes, he is a great poacher with his speed, pace, finishing and off the ball.

If you have made a tweaked, please upload the result. Last season, Hernandez scores 101 goals in 57 games if i not mistake. That's tell how great he is. :) If you don't want DC score more goals, leave it as default and try make more player to play through ball. ^^) The creative player you have the fluid they will play.

View attachment 222897View attachment 222898View attachment 222899View attachment 222901View attachment 222902View attachment 222903View attachment 222905View attachment 222906View attachment 222907View attachment 222908View attachment 222909View attachment 222910View attachment 222911View attachment 222912View attachment 222913here ya go mate some fixture results halfway through second seas won comm shield,euro super cup,club world champ so far also some stats of last match against wolves and shots of players doin awsome this seas, would give this tactic at least 20 games but stick with it mate trust me. Just little tip try not to change to many things at once like staff,players etc.

Can you upload the final table?