I had a 7-1 win over Arsenal, in the second season. Rooney chipped their keeper from 54/55 yards out (thats inside my own half!), also scored a good goal from the edge of the area. Hernandez got a hat-trick.

One annoying thing though, Rooney wasn't able to win the Ballon D'or (he won it in the first season) despite playing more games and having more goals/assists than Messi as well as a higher average rating. He won all the other awards though.

Wow! That's awesome mate! Congrats! Because Messi is miracle player and his average is 8.00 above each games, that's why he got more awards. My 2nd and 3rd season, Valencia won World Player and World Golden Ball, then in 4th season, Hernandez grabbed both awards. :) See how much Hernandez scores..^^)

View attachment 222553View attachment 222554

Wow so far so good! Only played pre-season and comm shield and first leage game against city, beat them 5-0 in shield and 7-0 in league hope carries on like this. Only brought in baldini and biscioti to coaching staff sold gibson,diouf,park,PIG, loaned out macheda,cole,pogba,morrison and have carrick tutoring matt james, just signed willian coz have few injuries also signed isla from udinese was cheap and will use as utility player GREAT NEW TACTIC thought one on op was good but this is great so far!!!!!

Wow! That's awesome mate! Congrats! Because Messi is miracle player and his average is 8.00 above each games, that's why he got more awards. My 2nd and 3rd season, Valencia won World Player and World Golden Ball, then in 4th season, Hernandez grabbed both awards. :) See how much Hernandez scores..^^)

Thats an insane amount of goals from Hernandez mate! Rooney for me was a beast in the first season, although for some reason his attributess improved quite a bit more than I've ever seen in other save games. Can you post up Rooney's attributes from your game, I'd like to compare them to Rooney's in my game.

are you using the latest patch? with the latest tactic as i cant seem to get it right at the moment. hernandez cant score at all let alone score 100+?

Thats an insane amount of goals from Hernandez mate! Rooney for me was a beast in the first season, although for some reason his attributess improved quite a bit more than I've ever seen in other save games. Can you post up Rooney's attributes from your game, I'd like to compare them to Rooney's in my game.

I agree with you mate! That's insane! He is amazing for me. He works well with Rooney. But Rooney often injured for a long time. If he fit, I think he can score more goals. Which position do you play Rooney?

View attachment 222684

are you using the latest patch? with the latest tactic as i cant seem to get it right at the moment. hernandez cant score at all let alone score 100+?

Yes my friend. Latest patch in my steam is 12.1.1. The coming patch maybe 12.2.1.

Wow so far so good! Only played pre-season and comm shield and first leage game against city, beat them 5-0 in shield and 7-0 in league hope carries on like this. Only brought in baldini and biscioti to coaching staff sold gibson,diouf,park,PIG, loaned out macheda,cole,pogba,morrison and have carrick tutoring matt james, just signed willian coz have few injuries also signed isla from udinese was cheap and will use as utility player GREAT NEW TACTIC thought one on op was good but this is great so far!!!!!

Wow mate! That's great! You beat them twice and the goals also increased! I'm happy with your amazing result. Hope you can scores like a fun and could be 160+ goals in 38 games. Play Valencia often, because he become one of my key players and have won World Golden Ball and World Player of The Year twice.

I bought Corchia in 4th season to rotate the DR position with Rafael and he doing great job to me.
View attachment 222685

This is the first time I bought Ozil and he is great for me. By the way, I'm looking to hear your update. Keep it up mate.

Wow mate! That's great! You beat them twice and the goals also increased! I'm happy with your amazing result. Hope you can scores like a fun and could be 160+ goals in 38 games. Play Valencia often, because he become one of my key players and have won World Golden Ball and World Player of The Year twice.

I bought Corchia in 4th season to rotate the DR position with Rafael and he doing great job to me.
View attachment 222685

This is the first time I bought Ozil and he is great for me. By the way, I'm looking to hear your update. Keep it up mate.

yes mate him and young have been awesome on wings so far both averaging over 8.00 will post update at halfway stage. Think will sell nani at end of season if big offer comes in and buy either gotze,di maria,ozil i tried signing corchia at start but was injured so signed isla for 6.5m been doin good job when fabio injured keep ya posted:)

Just quick update halfway through first season won friendly cup,comm shield still in all other cup competitions top of league played 19 won 16 drew 2 lost 1. Going through little blip hense drew 2 and lost 1 of last 5 due to injuries to willian,valencia,welbeck,young and giggs. So far scored 65 conceded 18 plus 47 goal difference.

Yes my friend. Latest patch in my steam is 12.1.1. The coming patch maybe 12.2.1.

thats good as i thought i was using it wrong. i kept using it and results definitely improved. i think my problem was i implemented it late in the season so will stop for now but 3rd season nearly done so will use it again from start of new season and get back to you with some results.

thanks again

Just quick update halfway through first season won friendly cup,comm shield still in all other cup competitions top of league played 19 won 16 drew 2 lost 1. Going through little blip hense drew 2 and lost 1 of last 5 due to injuries to willian,valencia,welbeck,young and giggs. So far scored 65 conceded 18 plus 47 goal difference.

Hey mate, I haven't seen you in these forums for a long time. I usually am keen to test any tactics I have seen you testing as you seem to be pretty clued up on what works well- as well as supporting my fav team united.

Are results still going well? If so i will definitely give this a go. (You said you were going through a bit of a blip)

James :)

Hey mate, I haven't seen you in these forums for a long time. I usually am keen to test any tactics I have seen you testing as you seem to be pretty clued up on what works well- as well as supporting my fav team united.

Are results still going well? If so i will definitely give this a go. (You said you were going through a bit of a blip)

James :)
Hi mate hope you ok yeah blip lasted about five games or so not quite finished season yet but am at start of may top of league by 6 won the fa cup aswell still in champs league players performing well defo recomend this tactic!!!!!!! any questions mate just ask!

Hi guys just finished 1st season, beat city to title by 1 point and then beat city 4-1 in champs league final won everythin hernandez was top scorer in all comps and won golden boot and valecia won player of the year. Maybe this seas gonna try reducing wages and get rid of some of the old guard and buid younger squad.

yes mate him and young have been awesome on wings so far both averaging over 8.00 will post update at halfway stage. Think will sell nani at end of season if big offer comes in and buy either gotze,di maria,ozil i tried signing corchia at start but was injured so signed isla for 6.5m been doin good job when fabio injured keep ya posted:)

That's good. I lost the battle in signing of Hazard to Real Madrid. Then, I tried Gotze, but they want 130m..then I add one of my player plus 50m, they accepted. Unfortunately, my player reject Dortmund contract. Lastly, I got Ozil. Andre Ayew also doing a great job for me.

Now, Rooney wants a new challenge. This is 2nd time he asked me to allow him to leave Man Utd. If you can get Hazard, Gotze and Ozil, you have a creative attacking force. Sell Nani because he is not good for me. I still have him and his value was dropped from 24m to 11m..

I like your update and hope you can get the player you want. :)

Hi guys just finished 1st season, beat city to title by 1 point and then beat city 4-1 in champs league final won everythin hernandez was top scorer in all comps and won golden boot and valecia won player of the year. Maybe this seas gonna try reducing wages and get rid of some of the old guard and buid younger squad.

That's great mate. Congrats. if you don't mind, upload your table and player stats. I want to see the effectiveness of this tactic. :) Buy some great players. You should go Hazard first because I think he is cheaper than Gotze.

Rotation is needed to ensure the player is fully fit and ready to replace the injured teammate. By the way, your result is good. :)

thats good as i thought i was using it wrong. i kept using it and results definitely improved. i think my problem was i implemented it late in the season so will stop for now but 3rd season nearly done so will use it again from start of new season and get back to you with some results.

thanks again

That's ok mate. Then, I will like to hear from you soon. ^^)

That's good. I lost the battle in signing of Hazard to Real Madrid. Then, I tried Gotze, but they want 130m..then I add one of my player plus 50m, they accepted. Unfortunately, my player reject Dortmund contract. Lastly, I got Ozil. Andre Ayew also doing a great job for me.

Now, Rooney wants a new challenge. This is 2nd time he asked me to allow him to leave Man Utd. If you can get Hazard, Gotze and Ozil, you have a creative attacking force. Sell Nani because he is not good for me. I still have him and his value was dropped from 24m to 11m..

I like your update and hope you can get the player you want. :)
Cheers mate just sold berba,evra,ferdie and offered giggs coach role put in bid to buy maria but joined liverpool and bid for m villa he also joined liverpool:( did not sell nani in end scored hat trick in champs league final so will keep for one more seas, just lookin at couple of players but dont want to pay silly amounts.

Hi mate hope you ok yeah blip lasted about five games or so not quite finished season yet but am at start of may top of league by 6 won the fa cup aswell still in champs league players performing well defo recomend this tactic!!!!!!! any questions mate just ask!

Yeah, I'm fine bud. Over the moon after our victory today, we really deserved to beat that scummy team!

Right well I have three games remaining in this season. After that I'm going to use the summer break to get some players in to strengthen my team, and then use this tactic for the second season. Its the latest updated one right?

I read earlier that this tactic is heavily reliant on corners? Is that true, because personally I don't like loooads of corner goals. I don't mind having a good corner set up but if thats where most of the goals come from, its a bit pointless :/

Lastly, any tips that i need to know before using the tactic?