Ah very impressive. That screenshot has convinced me to persist with this tactic. Did you go on to win the champions league and fa cup aswell?

no mate lost to barca in semi finals but will say had four suspensions and couple of injuries, but hammered liverpool in fa cup 5-1

Hey hadi, sorry if this question has already been asked but for the wingers/inside forwards, should they be right-footers on the left-wing and vice versa, or does this not matter since during the game they switch flanks every now and then? Thanks in advance.

Hey hadi, sorry if this question has already been asked but for the wingers/inside forwards, should they be right-footers on the left-wing and vice versa, or does this not matter since during the game they switch flanks every now and then? Thanks in advance.
dont think it matters mate, never affected me anyways look at my results!

won the quadruple in first season
smile.gif
hernandez top goalscorer, 2nd season bought di maria and hamsik, going to sign lloris as de gea not fully performed yet, and also vidic is my top scorer this season with 20 goals in 23 games!!!

smile.gif
hernandez top goalscorer, 2nd season bought di maria and hamsik, going to sign lloris as de gea not fully performed yet, and also vidic is my top scorer this season with 20 goals in 23 games!!!

Sounds like going well mate, just started new save but in last did 3 seasons won everythin in each seas apart from 1 which lost in semi to barca.

Looks good! Think i'll try it with Liverpool! But who should it i use as CF? I can choose between Suarez, Carroll and Saviola..

This tactic is quite good, probably one of the best I've used.

Not on my personal laptop at the mo so can't upload screenies but I won the League Cup, BPL and Champions' League with Southampton in the 2015/16 season using this tactic.

Such achievements afforded me the opportunity to sign both Neymar and Gotze ahead of the 2016/17 campaign, of which is going very well right now!

My only problem with this tactic is that even though I score lots of goals, I find that keeping clean sheets is beyond difficult! I always have scorelines along the line of 4-1, 6-2, 5-3 etc.

Anyone else having this problem?

It is up to you mate. If you choose the right footer at right side and vise versa, then when play, they will swap each other so the defender become confuse plus they will be natural in new position.

Looks good! Think i'll try it with Liverpool! But who should it i use as CF? I can choose between Suarez, Carroll and Saviola..

The attributes for CF is he must creative than Poacher. For me Saviola could be CF and Suarez can be poacher.

This tactic is quite good, probably one of the best I've used.

Not on my personal laptop at the mo so can't upload screenies but I won the League Cup, BPL and Champions' League with Southampton in the 2015/16 season using this tactic.

Such achievements afforded me the opportunity to sign both Neymar and Gotze ahead of the 2016/17 campaign, of which is going very well right now!

My only problem with this tactic is that even though I score lots of goals, I find that keeping clean sheets is beyond difficult! I always have scorelines along the line of 4-1, 6-2, 5-3 etc.

Anyone else having this problem?

Awesome mate! Buy Neymar and Gotze will make your team scores lots of goals. Which tactic do you try? Man Utd 12.0.4 ChicRoo or my latest tactic Man Utd 12.1.1 Default?

smile.gif
Nice mate! Hernandez is a beast mate! I think Hazard is better than Di Maria if you can afford him. Yes, De Gea is too young but when he was exposed with more games, he will be great. As I taught, Vidic will become great with this corner set-up! Keep it up! :)

Awesome mate! Buy Neymar and Gotze will make your team scores lots of goals. Which tactic do you try? Man Utd 12.0.4 ChicRoo or my latest tactic Man Utd 12.1.1 Default?

I used your ChicRoo when it was 12.0.4 with another save but I've been using your latest tactic for my current Southampton game and it's been great. Not flawless because keeping clean sheets has been a serious problem for my team but maybe it's just been down to my players..

I used your ChicRoo when it was 12.0.4 with another save but I've been using your latest tactic for my current Southampton game and it's been great. Not flawless because keeping clean sheets has been a serious problem for my team but maybe it's just been down to my players..

Ok I see. Try train your DM and both DC to tight marking and dive into tackles. Also train DR/L to dive into tackles. Maybe it will improve how to defend.

I've heard that Suarez is pretty good as a complete forward. Saviola would be better off as a poacher if your only other option is Carroll.