I really really like your update..^^)
Wont be any updates for little while mate waitin for next patch to come out so am fresh and ready to go with this tactic, lost count how many saves done now and am getting little bored.

Currently barcelona, messi as my poacher, but he isn't scoring as much as he should! help?

Currently barcelona, messi as my poacher, but he isn't scoring as much as he should! help?
I don't think barcelona suit with this tac and Messi not suit with Poacher role , too . He should be Inside Forward , Complete forward or even advance forward

Wont be any updates for little while mate waitin for next patch to come out so am fresh and ready to go with this tactic, lost count how many saves done now and am getting little bored.

Alright mate. Same with me. I will test with new patch.

You can change his setting for poacher by make him long shoot, through ball and cross as sometimes and make him as target man with supply ball to his feet.

I'm just wondering, what opponent instruction shall i use? i tried one time with and one time without against Arsenal and With i lost 3-1 and without i Won 4-0 thats a big difference. What shall i use?

I'm just wondering, what opponent instruction shall i use? i tried one time with and one time without against Arsenal and With i lost 3-1 and without i Won 4-0 thats a big difference. What shall i use?

dont use any mate!

Im also jusing the Man Utd 12.1.1 Default tactic and i dont know what match preperation i shall use and how much!

Im also jusing the Man Utd 12.1.1 Default tactic and i dont know what match preperation i shall use and how much!

The intensity "none, very low, low, average, high & very high" only effect the familiarity levels, and nothing else. So just put it on very high till the tactic is 100%, then put it on very low to keep it at 100%. Match prep, use the tactic then see what could do with helping. If you're conceding goals from corners, use defending set pieces. If the assistant says the team aren't blended together well (on his profile, under the team talk feedback bit) then have it on teamwork.

Btw the above advice is for any tactic, not this one. I don't even use this one!

hi guys! Im using this tactic (the chickroo) and it is working great! the only problem, which seems to be everyone's problem, is that i conceed a lot. I was wondering, has the other tactic (12.1.1 direct) helped? Something else, i've seen the instructions on the goals goals goals and more goals and i was wondering if it would be suitable to do them on this tactic's poacher (hernandez)..
Thanks in advanced.

Another thing, im thinking of buying Aguero.. If that were the case, should rooney be CF and Aguero Poachero? Should i change the roles? help please

Yes, use Aguero as a poacher, he will get you 40+ :)

Just wondering. There aren't many players who fully fit the complete forward role in the way Rooney does, in fact I'd say he's probably the only player in the game who can do well consistently in the role (in my experience and from what I've seen). So with that in mind, if playing as a team that doesn't have/can't buy a good complete forward what would you recommend doing?

I'm playing as Juventus and wanting to use this tactic, but my strikers only fit into the poacher or trequartista roles with Quagliarella potentially being an option for a complete forward role (although my assistant says he is best as a trequartista).

how's everyone doing with their united save?

Ok mate decided to start before new patch comes out, buying new players and loading more nations/leagues 1st seas won everythin start of 2nd seas bought tevez 17m now him and rooney tearin defences apart!

can someone upload he tactics i try and dl but just get blank page

Just wondering. There aren't many players who fully fit the complete forward role in the way Rooney does, in fact I'd say he's probably the only player in the game who can do well consistently in the role (in my experience and from what I've seen). So with that in mind, if playing as a team that doesn't have/can't buy a good complete forward what would you recommend doing?

I'm playing as Juventus and wanting to use this tactic, but my strikers only fit into the poacher or trequartista roles with Quagliarella potentially being an option for a complete forward role (although my assistant says he is best as a trequartista).

For me, the important thing for CF is creativity, passing and his mental attributes. The perfect CF is Messi. If your player did not suit with CF role, change to AF or DLF.