Alright, after being completely humiliated by Marseille, it was my turn. 5-0 in the second leg at Anfield.

Although, I do have one question. How come everyone is scoring 5-6 goals a game, but the max I can win is 3-1 or so? :L

Wow! That's great mate! Ok. May I see your line-up? Maybe I can suggest the best player for you.

Wow! That's great mate! Ok. May I see your line-up? Maybe I can suggest the best player for you.

Aye.. Was basically jumping of the couch when we banged in our 5th goal :p

Alright, here goes:

Reina
Corchia - Papadopolous - Coates - Jose Angel/Robinson
Gerrard - Inler/Lucas
Lavezzi/Sterling Hazard/Vargas
Cavani -Tevez.
I rotate:

Jose Angel and Jack Robinson, both doing really great.
Inler and Lucas due to me wanting to keep Lucas until the end of the season so I can make one **** of a profit.
Lavezzi and Sterling, again both doing tremendously
Hazard and Vargas, because I want to keep Hazard but Vargas is completely destroying the left side.​

Aye.. Was basically jumping of the couch when we banged in our 5th goal :p

Alright, here goes:

Reina
Corchia - Papadopolous - Coates - Jose Angel/Robinson
Gerrard - Inler/Lucas
Lavezzi/Sterling Hazard/Vargas
Cavani -Tevez.

I rotate:

Jose Angel and Jack Robinson, both doing really great.
Inler and Lucas due to me wanting to keep Lucas until the end of the season so I can make one **** of a profit.
Lavezzi and Sterling, again both doing tremendously
Hazard and Vargas, because I want to keep Hazard but Vargas is completely destroying the left side.​

That's strong squad. Just one problems. Your midfield is not so fast especially AP. Is it Coates good for your team? I think Cavani as poacher and Tevez as complete forward.

That's strong squad. Just one problems. Your midfield is not so fast especially AP. Is it Coates good for your team? I think Cavani as poacher and Tevez as complete forward.

Nah, I've been looking towards a replacement for Gerrard, but I am out of ideas. Inler isn't doing well either, but I can't think of any other BWM's I know.

Oh yeah, Coates is great. Scores a goal every now and then and is amazing in defense.

I play Cavani as Target Man Attack, he has 48 goals in 47 apps, and Tevez as Poacher, who has 46 apps, 25 goals and 20 assists (Due to me starting the season playing him as Trequartista).

So, personally I wouldn't like changing Cavani because he is avaraging one goal per game which is amazing, if I say so myself.

Nah, I've been looking towards a replacement for Gerrard, but I am out of ideas. Inler isn't doing well either, but I can't think of any other BWM's I know.

Oh yeah, Coates is great. Scores a goal every now and then and is amazing in defense.

I play Cavani as Target Man Attack, he has 48 goals in 47 apps, and Tevez as Poacher, who has 46 apps, 25 goals and 20 assists (Due to me starting the season playing him as Trequartista).

So, personally I wouldn't like changing Cavani because he is avaraging one goal per game which is amazing, if I say so myself.

Wow! I'm impressed with Cavani. Seems he is great at CF position. You can see Willian. ^^)

View attachment 202971

i been try print screen to post picture then paste on paint but it not work so any suggest?

just retained the league cup with boro 2nd season in prem still, mbaye niang has 50 in 45 as a poacher, currently 2nd and overachieving tremendously , will post screenshots at the end of the season,

cheers bro.. i was having the crash issue with the new patch.. but i have uninstalled & re-installed so am gonna update again to see how it goes.. i have used your tactics & modified it a bit form FM2010.. when C. Ronaldo was a beast for manutd

Just reached the CL final with Liverpool. Doubt I'll beat Barcelona, but hey. You can always dream :D

yea man cavani is a great player compare to other strikers who does hatrick every 4 to 5 games and then dont score for few games
cavani gets avarage 1 goal per game and coz of his high work rate and stamina he gets good av rating every game
season finished hes got 52 goals for me in all competitons i play him on CF position.
i buy arturo vidal on jan for ball winning midfielder position hes very good :)
tact is very good after i get bored of my arsenal wanna try another team using this tact :)

I DID IT! I won 3-1 on Penalties vs. Barcelona in the CL final! :D

just retained the league cup with boro 2nd season in prem still, mbaye niang has 50 in 45 as a poacher, currently 2nd and overachieving tremendously , will post screenshots at the end of the season,

Cool..I'm waiting for you.

yea man cavani is a great player compare to other strikers who does hatrick every 4 to 5 games and then dont score for few games
cavani gets avarage 1 goal per game and coz of his high work rate and stamina he gets good av rating every game
season finished hes got 52 goals for me in all competitons i play him on CF position.
i buy arturo vidal on jan for ball winning midfielder position hes very good :)
tact is very good after i get bored of my arsenal wanna try another team using this tact :)

Congratulations. So, the tactic works well to you. Nice mate. I bought Radja as BWM and he is good for me. Ok..keep update here. Thank you so much.