Votes: 13 9.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Never will be

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • Not yet but he will be

Votes: 52 39.1%

• Total voters
1. I have never seen Walcott take a decent long shot in my life, maybe I'm missing out a few goals/shots/attempts? Either way, he's not as good as Nani in that aspect.
2. It's improving yes, but so is Nani's, and Nani's was better before the improvement in both of them, and still is.
3. Walcott has got **** technique compared to Nani, don't be so blinded.
4. Yes he has the fundamental aspects to become a good player but that means in the future. Not now, we are talking about the present Nick, not in 2/3/4, maybe even 5 years time.
5. Lol don't go all E-Warrior on me and say 'what are you going to do about it?'. This is a forum, if you have an opinion and you express be prepared to get challenged on it, and don't react like a baby.

Au Revoir.

I am/have expressed an opinion, and it has been ripped to shreads it seems. At least there's someone with me on this. I was saying, IT'S MY OPINION, and have I aired it? Yes, I think I have? I am listening to all of this, and listening. Reacting like a baby :O. Nope, I don't think so?

Anyway, I'm very tired, and I have a Mandarin test tomorrow, and I can't be bothered to debate further with my opinion, which is that - Walcott, on his day is better than Nani, and that Nani has no right to go ans say he's one of the world's best.

Au revoir, bonne nuit :)

I am/have expressed an opinion, and it has been ripped to shreads it seems. At least there's someone with me on this. I was saying, IT'S MY OPINION, and have I aired it? Yes, I think I have? I am listening to all of this, and listening. Reacting like a baby :O. Nope, I don't think so?

Anyway, I'm very tired, and I have a Mandarin test tomorrow, and I can't be bothered to debate further with my opinion, which is that - Walcott, on his day is better than Nani, and that Nani has no right to go ans say he's one of the world's best.

Au revoir, bonne nuit :)
Yes you are acting like a baby because you can't accept the fact someone is challenging your opinion and giving facts against you, and all your shouting out over and over again is 'IT'S MY OPINION' and it seems you are thus unable to have an actual football discussion without going all e-warrior and defensive over it. I wasn't trying to 'rip into you', it was merely a discussion on a forum which you seem to fail to understand.

Maybe you should stick to the Editing section, eh Nick?

Yes you are acting like a baby because you can't accept the fact someone is challenging your opinion and giving facts against you, and all your shouting out over and over again is 'IT'S MY OPINION' and it seems you are thus unable to have an actual football discussion without going all e-warrior and defensive over it. I wasn't trying to 'rip into you', it was merely a discussion on a forum which you seem to fail to understand.

lol, just had to print out some research and I'm going to have to say another thing XD

I'm not going over-defensive at all, may be slightly defensive, but yeah, fine :). I am having a footballing discussion with you and the rest, and so be it. I am accepting the fact the some people think differently to me? I accept that, it's natural. Also, E-Warrior is quite harsh. I'm not picking fights and I have followed through with my opinion.

lol, just had to print out some research and I'm going to have to say another thing XD

I'm not going over-defensive at all, may be slightly defensive, but yeah, fine :). I am having a footballing discussion with you and the rest, and so be it. I am accepting the fact the some people think differently to me? I accept that, it's natural. Also, E-Warrior is quite harsh. I'm not picking fights and I have followed through with my opinion.
I stick to the last line of my post thoroughly.

tbf, he said that he can see your opinions, but you all seem to be making fun of him.

tbf, he said that he can see your opinions, but you all seem to be making fun of him.

I think he lost some respect when he said Walcott's crossing was Immense.

I'm not making fun of him at all. Pointing out flaws in his opinion is not making fun of him, it's all about being part of a discussion. If you read his posts, some of the points are pretty poor. But yeah it is his opinion, and it's respected.

I think he lost some respect when he said Walcott's crossing was Immense.

he later said that immense was the wrong word?

tbh, you seem to have this personal vendetta against Theo, when, he is clearly outperforming Lennon now. It seems whenever he plays he is putting in really good performances, yet you somehow fail to see this.

Yes his crossing isn't the best. But he's getting there, and is such a threat to have. His finishing and off the ball movement is great, and I can only see him getting better.

Sorry for going off-topic, i just thinks its unfair on nick that he gets slated for his opinion

I'm not making fun of him at all. Pointing out flaws in his opinion is not making fun of him, it's all about being part of a discussion. If you read his posts, some of the points are pretty poor. But yeah it is his opinion, and it's respected.

1. I have never seen Walcott take a decent long shot in my life, maybe I'm missing out a few goals/shots/attempts? Either way, he's not as good as Nani in that aspect.
2. It's improving yes, but so is Nani's, and Nani's was better before the improvement in both of them, and still is.
3. Walcott has got **** technique compared to Nani, don't be so blinded.
4. Yes he has the fundamental aspects to become a good player but that means in the future. Not now, we are talking about the present Nick, not in 2/3/4, maybe even 5 years time.
5. Lol don't go all E-Warrior on me and say 'what are you going to do about it?'. This is a forum, if you have an opinion and you express be prepared to get challenged on it, and don't react like a baby.

indeed :S

''maybe you should stick to editing''

if thats not making fun, then i don't know what is.

''maybe you should stick to editing''

if thats not making fun, then i don't know what is.
Banter? Sorry if I hurt your e-feelings.. It was merely a sly, joking comment that you seem to of taken to heart possibly more than even Nick has. I'm sure Nick knows I was messing around, even if we don't see eye to eye. I don't even know why I'm having this conversation to be honest, if Nick had a problem surely he'd bring it up with me instead of you bringing it up, as I'm sure Nick has more things to do than worry about comment from people over the internet that he's never met before in his life.

As for your post just before this one about Walcott etc, I'm not completely sure if it was aimed at just CJ or me also.. But I was never even talking about Lennon, except for when I said 'Nani > Walcott/Lennon'.

he later said that immense was the wrong word?

tbh, you seem to have this personal vendetta against Theo, when, he is clearly outperforming Lennon now. It seems whenever he plays he is putting in really good performances, yet you somehow fail to see this.

Yes his crossing isn't the best. But he's getting there, and is such a threat to have. His finishing and off the ball movement is great, and I can only see him getting better.

Sorry for going off-topic, i just thinks its unfair on nick that he gets slated for his opinion

Probably because Walcott was shocking for about 2 years and all Arsenal fans would say about him was "He's better then Lennon, when has Lennon scored a hat trick against Croatia"

Probably why I dont like him, he should not be classed as a winger at all, I dont think you can even compare Lennon and Walcott.

Walcott will score goals, where as Lennon will get assists.

Sorry for going off topic. Twas aggrevated.

Frank continue on MSN if you wish.

Banter? Sorry if I hurt your e-feelings.. It was merely a sly, joking comment that you seem to of taken to heart possibly more than even Nick has. I'm sure Nick knows I was messing around, even if we don't see eye to eye. I don't even know why I'm having this conversation to be honest, if Nick had a problem surely he'd bring it up with me instead of you bringing it up, as I'm sure Nick has more things to do than worry about comment from people over the internet that he's never met before in his life.

I did bring it up, and you weren't messing around. That was a personal insult to me, and to me, you weren't messing around. Anyway, a mod can delete all these posts should he see fit

Nani? World class? i wasn't born yesterday. In my opinion pienaar is a much better player, has something that you cant quite pinpoint that is world class.

Nani is a quality player but not world class

Bale<pienaar<nani

Nani? World class? i wasn't born yesterday. In my opinion pienaar is a much better player, has something that you cant quite pinpoint that is world class.

Bale<pienaar<nani
pienaar isnt world class either

nani is the best right wing in the league, but still some way off world class.

Bale<pienaar<nani

Off topic, but according to what your post said, the last line should be:

Bale > Pienaar > Nani.

With the arrows that way round. Just saying.

Bale<pienaar<nani

Doesnt that mean Nani is the best of them?

Bale<pienaar<nani

1. The order of the names contradicts your entire post.
2. I didn't realise we were playing the 'rate random players in order of quality' game. In that case, Lionel Messi > Nani > Emile Heskey > Ian Maxwell.

Back