Seems that fierro has a higher reputation then sidibe, gues i am ******.
View attachment 351644

I got this guy from a non-league Cypriot team called AMO Apollon Limassol. As I said earlier though, if Sidibe has an option of ten people to tutor then you will need to move one of the candidates (on loan, to affiliate, whatever) until Fierro makes his way in to the list. That's what I had to do with this guy.

i got fierro in my 1st season without loaning out or selling my other players and he still got tutored

Have to say that i love ur tactic settings. Iam playing with derby in the 3 season. Have change the central mid too a striker and that gave me more chances against all teams. Beat Chelsea with 5-0. 2 corner goals and 3 open play.

View attachment 351822

Have to say that i love ur tactic settings. Iam playing with derby in the 3 season. Have change the central mid too a striker and that gave me more chances against all teams. Beat Chelsea with 5-0. 2 corner goals and 3 open play.

View attachment 351822

what a coincident mate i'm actually working on a tactic very similar to yours but i was thinking of having no strikers and have just 2 AMC instead

I think this tactic setup is great, I'm playing with norwich, without buying players (I'm a cheap ******* in fm), i only sign free players. I was 17th on the table and then switched to your tactics, I finished 6th on the grid, after beating chelsea 3-0, liverpool 3-1 and man united 2-0. I too, am playing with strikers in the middlefield and it works great, as long as they have great attributes for crossing, finishing and dribbling (over 15 in my case), also the central mid needs to have great attributes for long shots. I'm playing with tymoschuk as DM, he finished the season with 7.88 rating and he's 36 for heaven's sake :))

I think this tactic setup is great, I'm playing with norwich, without buying players (I'm a cheap ******* in fm), i only sign free players. I was 17th on the table and then switched to your tactics, I finished 6th on the grid, after beating chelsea 3-0, liverpool 3-1 and man united 2-0. I too, am playing with strikers in the middlefield and it works great, as long as they have great attributes for crossing, finishing and dribbling (over 15 in my case), also the central mid needs to have great attributes for long shots. I'm playing with tymoschuk as DM, he finished the season with 7.88 rating and he's 36 for heaven's sake :))

that's great mate keep up the success

do you think the new one is better than the current one?

i'm gonna test it in 1 season to see how it goes but the goal scoring seems better but it also concede more goals than my other tactic

This is the only tactic that has remotely worked for me and my favorite team (Dinamo Bucharest).I began using it and almost instanly got results aggainst teams that I previously struggled with. To be fair after 2/3 of the season it started missing out and I had about 6-7 games without a win although for my division I had a good team worthy of tittle challenge. After those 7 games I decided to tweak it a bit so I moved the cursor to all out attack,and from then on everything went smooth ,won next 10 division tittles , made it to 1/4 of Europa League .Gradually as my players got better and better I felt the tactic was still to defensive for me so I switched the DMC with another striker ,same setting as the lone one in your original tactic and from that point I managed to win the Uefa champions league 2 seasons next. I don't recommned making the switch with the dmc before aquireing some decent defenders as it lets in more goals but ist also scores alot more. The only reason for winning the uefa champions league only in my 10'th season is because I had a self imposed rule of only buying romanian players,so you could imagine the havoc this tactic would have done with all players at your disposal.
What I'm trying to say is : Thank You !

Last edited:
This is the only tactic that has remotely worked for me and my favorite team (Dinamo Bucharest).I began using it and almost instanly got results aggainst teams that I previously struggled with. To be fair after 2/3 of the season it started missing out and I had about 6-7 games without a win although for my division I had a good team worthy of tittle challenge. After those 7 games I decided to tweak it a bit so I moved the cursor to all out attack,and from then on everything went smooth ,won next 10 division tittles , made it to 1/4 of Europa League .Gradually as my players got better and better I felt the tactic was still to defensive for me so I switched the DMC with another striker ,same setting as the lone one in your original tactic and from that point I managed to win the Uefa champions league 2 seasons next. I don't recommned making the switch with the dmc before aquireing some decent defenders as it lets in more goals but ist also scores alot more. The only reason for winning the uefa champions league only in my 10'th season is because I had a self imposed rule of only buying romanian players,so you could imagine the havoc this tactic would have done with all players at your disposal.

your welcome mate enjoy your success

what do you mean by "moved the cursor to all out attack"? you mean individual or team instruction?