he means team instruction

The FMC version is very good as well.The one posted by someone,I havent trie the full version yet.
Have had great success with Aston Villa.Will upload screenshots if need be.
Any updates on the 2 striker version?

The FMC version is very good as well.The one posted by someone,I havent trie the full version yet.
Have had great success with Aston Villa.Will upload screenshots if need be.
Any updates on the 2 striker version?

not yet mate but a mate of mine called sg200 has created a tactic using the 2 strikers and he's doing well with it and he's making a thread soon

not yet mate but a mate of mine called sg200 has created a tactic using the 2 strikers and he's doing well with it and he's making a thread soon

Using the classic version,and changing the mentality to overload and the style to very fluid and t-balls to often on the striker and the central midfielder,I have now won 2 league titles with Villa,2 COCs,1 Euro super Cup,1 CWC and 1 Champions League while losing in the finals this year.
This year we were literally dominating everything till the final games when we stopped creating chances,cant really understand why since players were well rested,same thing happened last year.Maybe its because my team is extremely young.
Screenshots:
View attachment 354341View attachment 354342View attachment 354343View attachment 354345View attachment 354346View attachment 354347View attachment 354350View attachment 354351View attachment 354353

Using the classic version,and changing the mentality to overload and the style to very fluid and t-balls to often on the striker and the central midfielder,I have now won 2 league titles with Villa,2 COCs,1 Euro super Cup,1 CWC and 1 Champions League while losing in the finals this year.
This year we were literally dominating everything till the final games when we stopped creating chances,cant really understand why since players were well rested,same thing happened last year.Maybe its because my team is extremely young.
Screenshots:
View attachment 354341View attachment 354342View attachment 354343View attachment 354345View attachment 354346View attachment 354347View attachment 354350View attachment 354351View attachment 354353

can you put link for your tweaked version please

Screenshots:

well done mate keep up the success, and for your end off season trouble i think it's your players becoming complacent considering they know they have won the PL

Screenshots:

also mate how many goals does your striker score & assist whilst having your mids set on through balls often?

I also have a tweaked version of this tactic, one with 2 strikers and some minor other changes. Unfortunately i dont have too much time these days so i won't be able to open a new thread. I ill upload the tactic in a few hours, with some short instructions. I had great results using this actic with Dinamo Bucuresti and Santa Fe. I also made some quick tests, with good results, using Newcastle and Udinese.

I also have a tweaked version of this tactic, one with 2 strikers and some minor other changes. Unfortunately i dont have too much time these days so i won't be able to open a new thread. I ill upload the tactic in a few hours, with some short instructions. I had great results using this actic with Dinamo Bucuresti and Santa Fe. I also made some quick tests, with good results, using Newcastle and Udinese.

that's great mate i look forward to it, iv'e also created another tactic based on my 3-3-3-1 tactic but with 2 defenders and 2 strikers

I think this new tactic is really good, scores plenty

iv'e also notice that players seem to score more on target giving better chances to score more plus it's nice to see my strikers getting over the average 7.5 lol