This is good but would like my striker to score more :'(

Very good tactic, i finished first with Rubin 2 times in a row. I think is very underrated it, you should try it, guys!

What are some top tier teams that suit this tactic?

it depends on there midfield strength for instant man city, man u, chelsea, arsenal would be good with this tactic but liverpool wouldn't since they only have 2 good midfielders ( gerrard, lucas )

it depends on there midfield strength for instant man city, man u, chelsea, arsenal would be good with this tactic but liverpool wouldn't since they only have 2 good midfielders ( gerrard, lucas )

Thanks! I wanted to do liverpool, but had a look at their squad - WAY too many wingers and attacking mids!

Might go with Athletico Madrid!

nezza how did you get carlos fierro to 20 determination? on my game he only has 15 in that attribute

nezza how did you get carlos fierro to 20 determination? on my game he only has 15 in that attribute

i got sidibe from stoke to tutor him in the 1st season, his determination is also 20 and he costs about 200k

i got sidibe from stoke to tutor him in the 1st season, his determination is also 20 and he costs about 200k

I buyed him aswell now but the tutoring option for fierro doesent come up, do i need to wait a bit or something?

I buyed him aswell now but the tutoring option for fierro doesent come up, do i need to wait a bit or something?

it should come up straight away unless sidibe is injured or fierro and sidibe is training there PPM if so the cancel the training on his PPM

Conditions for tutoring:

Tutor must have a bigger reputation than the tutee.
Tutor must have a larger squad status.
Tutee must be under 23.
Neither tutor nor tutee can be injured, mentoring/being mentored by another or already learning a PPM.

Also, and this is a big problem, your tutor can only choose from ten different people to teach. If the guy you want isn't in that list then too bad. He isn't absent from the list for a special reason; he just didn't get picked to go in to the list. The solution? Make the people in that list ineligible. Get them injured (hard to do), sell them, loan them, have somebody else tutor them or have them learn a PPM. Eventually Fierro (who I am currently tutoring on my game) will appear in the 10 available choices. Incidentally I had to loan/sell/send to affiliate about four other players first.

Seems that fierro has a higher reputation then sidibe, gues i am ******.

I think this tactic require high level of understanding among the team for the tactic and team talk to work well.
Doesn't work if you buy a lot of player