so far...have some problem..when player always get card..& opponent team always drop deep...any solution?

so far...have some problem..when player always get card..& opponent team always drop deep...any solution?

the opponents drop deep because of the high pressing in the opponents half which can cause a major concern for the opposition defense & if you have a player sent off try removing the striker or your central mid

should I ignore the backroom advice for individual training/PPM? seems it affect the overall workload if I am focusing on first touch/finishing

i usually do my own training & PPM's but sometimes it's good to let you staff tell you what to train on

Cheers mate, May have been mentioned but what Pitch size, Shouts, Team talks you use mate?

i don't use pitch size because i'm in the Premier League but if i did it would probably be mid size, it's a classic made tactic so no shouts are involved, any team talks as long as it keeps moral up but i mostly use aggressive & assertively ( i expect a win )

My NUFC season is going well at the moment. Here's some screenshots. I'm using the updated tactic. Currently got loads of injuries and Cabaye has been injured for 10 games or something, which is a shame. First NUFC save I've enjoyed for a long time - usually don't like playing as them considering I support them.
View attachment 349442 View attachment 349443 View attachment 349444 View attachment 349445
However, there is one problem. My strikers will not score. Cisse has 2 goals in 18 games, Sobiech had 8 goals in 12 games (which is significantly better than Cisse) and Maupay had 1 goal in 1 game. The worrying thing is Cisse, I don't know what to do to get the best out of him. Any help?

Last edited:
hi nezza6969. I tried this tactic with Toulouse. very good result=
season 1:
View attachment 348616View attachment 348617View attachment 348618

Season 4, coach psg went to Real Madrid
psg and made ​​me an offer with an almost unlimited budget
View attachment 348676going to hurt!!

and the first faith that I get to buy messi: P
What match preparation do you use?

with Toulouse: tactical until fluid. and collective
with paris: tactical up, fluid, and attack
and one day of rest after the match

My NUFC season is going well at the moment. Here's some screenshots. I'm using the updated tactic. Currently got loads of injuries and Cabaye has been injured for 10 games or something, which is a shame. First NUFC save I've enjoyed for a long time - usually don't like playing as them considering I support them.
View attachment 349442 View attachment 349443 View attachment 349444 View attachment 349445
However, there is one problem. My strikers will not score. Cisse has 2 goals in 18 games, Sobiech had 8 goals in 12 games (which is significantly better than Cisse) and Maupay had 1 goal in 1 game. The worrying thing is Cisse, I don't know what to do to get the best out of him. Any help?

iv'e had the same problem with Cisse, i usually have a chat with him and threaten to sell him after that he started to improve but not on scoring goals but his passing and assist where very good but at the end i still sold him for extra £, i think i got about 20-30 million for him