Edited. Saw that there was no opposition instructions needed.

Question: I'm winning quite a few matches but the possession stats are horrendous. I have had sub 40% possession in some matches. Most of the matches i am doing hovering around 45% is this normal?

Might be due to my midfielders who are all aged 33 and above lol.

don't worry mate possession is always low usually 40+%, it's a good thing because the opponents keep passing in the own half and try to break up play for instant iv'e just played Man city and i won them 4-0 but with 43% possession i had 9 shoots 7 on target whilst Man city only had 1 shoot, so it basically keeps the possession in there half

Edited. Saw that there was no opposition instructions needed.

Question: I'm winning quite a few matches but the possession stats are horrendous. I have had sub 40% possession in some matches. Most of the matches i am doing hovering around 45% is this normal?

Might be due to my midfielders who are all aged 33 and above lol.

if you look at page 10 on this thread you will see a screenshot of my team playing Barcelona, i won 6-0 with only 45% possession

In your 433 tactic, do you think it would work to drop the central midfielder (of the three CM's) to a DM position? I have players who are more familiar with the DM position, and I'd like to utilize that. Would dropping a player to DM ruin the balance of the midfielders, or do you think it would work? Thanks in advance.

First game using this, i beat MUFC 3-0 at home. I'm Everton. it is nowhere near fluid!

In your 433 tactic, do you think it would work to drop the central midfielder (of the three CM's) to a DM position? I have players who are more familiar with the DM position, and I'd like to utilize that. Would dropping a player to DM ruin the balance of the midfielders, or do you think it would work? Thanks in advance.

i don't know mate give it a shoot it might work

your 3331 may have just saved my *** form geting the sack thanks dude

Hmm is there any way I can reduce the number of cards I get. Had 2 matches this season with 2 players sent-off. Never had that before, I have professional players and I always fine them each time already.

I did win those matches though so it's still good :eek:

Hmm is there any way I can reduce the number of cards I get. Had 2 matches this season with 2 players sent-off. Never had that before, I have professional players and I always fine them each time already.

I did win those matches though so it's still good :eek:

put there individual tackling on easy or normal, it's on hard tackling for high pressing in the opponents half and for your players to get stuck in

Love the tactic in the attacking phase. Some thoughts though. Would it be better to adapt this formations to 2 different ones depending on whether you are facing a 2 or 1 man strike force? It seems weird to be using 2 spare men when the opponent has only 1 striker.

I found some decent passers who are defenders. a 33 Toulalan and 35 Migalicco are working those positions with a tall centere back mathoho in the centre. Would you say a lack of height across the backline would be detrimental?

Love the tactic in the attacking phase. Some thoughts though. Would it be better to adapt this formations to 2 different ones depending on whether you are facing a 2 or 1 man strike force? It seems weird to be using 2 spare men when the opponent has only 1 striker.

I found some decent passers who are defenders. a 33 Toulalan and 35 Migalicco are working those positions with a tall centere back mathoho in the centre. Would you say a lack of height across the backline would be detrimental?

i have a 3-2-3-2 somewhere on one of the pages to give it a bit more attacking with 2 strikers, and your right about the defensive set up iv'e always got my tallest defender in central defense whilst the wide CB's are fast

Hi Nezza. I've been trying to use shouts to replicate your TC tactic I have Very Rigid and my wbs set to move to channels.

Overload
Play Out Of Defense
Push Higher Up
Get Stuck In
Pass To Feet
Play Narrower
Play Through Defense
Look For Overlap
Retain Possession
Hassle Opponents

Do you think this is a decent facsimile of your tactic?
I'm just trying to learn about Shouts so I can modify the tactic during matches. Appreciate any advice