Hi Nezza. I've been trying to use shouts to replicate your TC tactic I have Very Rigid and my wbs set to move to channels.

Overload
Play Out Of Defense
Push Higher Up
Get Stuck In
Pass To Feet
Play Narrower
Play Through Defense
Look For Overlap
Retain Possession
Hassle Opponents

Do you think this is a decent facsimile of your tactic?
I'm just trying to learn about Shouts so I can modify the tactic during matches. Appreciate any advice

i think for shouts you have a superb set up there mate, i think the shouts you have used have been replicated into my classic 3-3-3-1 making it hard to break up play.

Great tactic mate just knocked Barca out the UCL with Porto in the 1st season, the final against Madrid still to come and then ill start the 2nd season and build an awesome team and become unstoppable!

Great tactic mate just knocked Barca out the UCL with Porto in the 1st season, the final against Madrid still to come and then ill start the 2nd season and build an awesome team and become unstoppable!

that's great mate keep up the success

Nezza do you think that your 3-2-3-2 is better than your 3-3-3-1?

I just beat Madrid 2-0 in the UCL final with an default Porto team

my 3-3-3-1 has got to be the more successful tactic all around, it's superb at defense and balance, iv'e never seen a tactic like mine conceding for than 3 goals a match unless the score was 3-2 to the opposition

if you compared my tactic to others it will probably be more successful in all areas, for instant iv'e tried MR L 4-1-4-1 rock tactic against mine in a whole season and the 4-1-4-1 with liverpool came 10th in the first season and 7th in the second season whilst mine set on a full 2 season on holiday coming 1st & 3rd in the 2 seasons and also had a conceding record of 10 goals first season whilst 13 goals second season also playing against the 4-1-4-1, 4 times in 2 seasons iv'e won 3 and lost 1, Newcastle 6-0, 2-0, at home, 3-1, 0-1 away

Last edited:
have you found a way to get the st scoring more

just one way and that is team training & PPM's iv'e notice that when i move the slider left from attacking movement it becomes more attacking in all area, i'll post my match training & preparation tomorrow to give an example

cool i know every 1 want a 30+ goal a season st but i dont care where the goals come from as long as i win that at the end of the day is the point

Again 3-3-3-1 updated tactic is great qualified to champions league in first season with Lindfield :)

By the way my striker "Pistol" Peter Thompson is scoring for fun !

View attachment 365076

Decided to test your 3-3-3-1 tactic in my second season, having signed players that fit the formation it should bring results hopefully. I will update when my season is underway in the next days.

I was left slightly disappointed by the amount of goals this tactic conceded, as for attacking play it's nice. But I hate seeing my goalkeeper have more goals conceded than games. :(

I tested this with my 2015/16 Napoli in the cup and champions league group stage, just to see what the hype was about.

But don't mistake me, this is an awesome tactic and I recommend it highly! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was left slightly disappointed by the amount of goals this tactic conceded, as for attacking play it's nice. But I hate seeing my goalkeeper have more goals conceded than games. :(

I tested this with my 2015/16 Napoli in the cup and champions league group stage, just to see what the hype was about.

But don't mistake me, this is an awesome tactic and I recommend it highly! :D

you must have very poor defenders if your conceding to many goals ;)