Great tactic mate just knocked Barca out the UCL with Porto in the 1st season, the final against Madrid still to come and then ill start the 2nd season and build an awesome team and become unstoppable!

can you post a pic of your first team?

Well I just won the 2018/2019 champions league with Mansfield, breaking barcelona's record 30 plus game unbeaten run in the champions league (they have won it 3 years in a row). I almost beat them least season but lost on penalties. This tactic really is super awesome for dealing with them as the high press with the flooded midfield forces them to lump it long to messi. :D

For goals galore. I re-trained two of my fastest strikers as the MCL, MCR. My DMs as DCL DCR. seem to solve the lack of possession. I usually utterly dominate against the lowest teams. They are pinned back in the box and can't get out. 0 shots on goal etc. But sometimes I still seem to draw 0-0.

Do you have any tips for when they can't seem to exit their box but you can't put the ball into the net? Perhaps switching the mentality lower to draw them out?

Well I just won the 2018/2019 champions league with Mansfield, breaking barcelona's record 30 plus game unbeaten run in the champions league (they have won it 3 years in a row). I almost beat them least season but lost on penalties. This tactic really is super awesome for dealing with them as the high press with the flooded midfield forces them to lump it long to messi. :D

For goals galore. I re-trained two of my fastest strikers as the MCL, MCR. My DMs as DCL DCR. seem to solve the lack of possession. I usually utterly dominate against the lowest teams. They are pinned back in the box and can't get out. 0 shots on goal etc. But sometimes I still seem to draw 0-0.

Do you have any tips for when they can't seem to exit their box but you can't put the ball into the net? Perhaps switching the mentality lower to draw them out?

give it shot mate it could work by lowering there mentality if it does keep me posted iv'e been looking for ways to improve my tactic

give it shot mate it could work by lowering there mentality if it does keep me posted iv'e been looking for ways to improve my tactic

also mate it's a very good idea to train your strikers as mids & DM as CB, i have Anita trained as a CB and he's awesome on the DCR & DCL position i think doing this to DM's improves there passing ability in the defense department

After winning the UCL with Porto 1st season I want another challenge so now I'm managing Manchester City and this is my team in th 1st season I sold a lot of players

Aguero / Munian
Vidal Toure Moutinho
Alex Sandro Bender Walker
Umtiti Kompany Papadopolous / Zouma
Hart

I shouldn't concede any goals with this amazing team and your awesome tactic!

can you post a pic of your first team?

Jackson Martinez
Lucho Gonzalez / Defour / Moutinho
Alwx Sandro / Fernando / Danilo
Umtiti / Otamendi / Mangala
Ospina

Not an amazing team but still won the ucl knocked out Barca and Madrid in the final and for both games Alex Sandro was injured so I played Hector Quinoz or something like that this really shows how good this tactic is

Nezza I love this Tactic but I really miss playing with wingers like Lamela and Reus and wondered if you can make a new tactic to incorporate Inside forwards also how is your 433 version?

Last edited:
Nezza I love this Tactic but I really miss playing with wingers like Lamela and Reus and wondered if you can make a new tactic to incorporate Inside forwards also how is your 433 version?

my 4-3-3 is impressive but it concedes a few goals, when i have the time i will develop a tactic using wingers

Hey nezza, as you know I've been using a shout based version of your tactic.

For packed defenses
I've changed retain possession to get ball forward. This seems to get the ball forward quicker and catch the defenses off guard.
Width adjustment, I usually watch the first minute or 2 in full to get a sense of how wide the opposition are playing so I can match them. Since we want to close down often, I guess it sorta makes sense to match the width so we can win possession back faster.

Some other adjustments. May or may not help with your new tactic. Have your fastest players ( 1 or 2 ) stay forward and your best passer on edge of box at free kick. It launches some nice counters.

I haven't tried this yet but I've trying to tighten up at free kicks cos that's one of the few places I concede. Maybe at least a 4 or 5 man wall.

Btw has anyone noticed this batshit insane thing the players do on throw ins? I've seen quite a few matches the player would just throw the ball to the opposition. I've set it to short but still it happens.

Jackson Martinez
Lucho Gonzalez / Defour / Moutinho
Alwx Sandro / Fernando / Danilo
Umtiti / Otamendi / Mangala
Ospina

Not an amazing team but still won the ucl knocked out Barca and Madrid in the final and for both games Alex Sandro was injured so I played Hector Quinoz or something like that this really shows how good this tactic is

Thats super amazing! What did you do with James, Varela and Atsu?