new updated 3-3-3-1 ( V.3 ) with new match preparation in the thread 1st page

Is the only difference the match prep which I'm sure you set your self an it can't be incorporated in a tactic?

nezza - what changes have you made? Also what results have you had with this new update?

Recommended wing backs for the 3331 ? I use Bale and alaba on the left and i have santon and corchia on the right.

Your 442 looks amazing ill test it for you? And gonna try the latest 3331 soon

Nezza - you should concentrate on your 3331 tactic, it certainly has a lot of potential, specially if you have managed to get the striker to score more goals!

Nezza - you should concentrate on your 3331 tactic, it certainly has a lot of potential, specially if you have managed to get the striker to score more goals!

i think your right mate, iv'e worked hard to get my 3-3-3-1 tactic into a successful tactic.

nezza - by all means try other things if you really want to, but I think with a few tweaks to the 3331 you could make it into something really solid!

nezza - by all means try other things if you really want to, but I think with a few tweaks to the 3331 you could make it into something really solid!

Its already amazing but I think with a few improvements I could be the best tactic for fm13!

Have been using the new 3331 V3 tactic with Brisbane Roar is Australia, here are my results so far:
As you can see defensively, it has been really good. The attack certainly seems to have improved, I've scored a good amount of goals, and my striker has played 14 of those league games, scoring 8 goals(could be better, but not bad). Possession is pretty good with this tactic also, most matches I play I will get 50% possession or more, and this is something I personally really like, I don't really care for Mr L's The Rock tactic, as winning games with 40% possession doesn't interest me! The only real improvement I can see you making with this is that I find the opposition create too much chances and CCC against you, even though I have kept a lot of clean sheets, I still find the opposition getting too much chances(although I think this will be a hard thing to achieve) I also think if there was a way to get the striker to score even more goals, you would really be onto something!

Have been using the new 3331 V3 tactic with Brisbane Roar is Australia, here are my results so far:
As you can see defensively, it has been really good. The attack certainly seems to have improved, I've scored a good amount of goals, and my striker has played 14 of those league games, scoring 8 goals(could be better, but not bad). Possession is pretty good with this tactic also, most matches I play I will get 50% possession or more, and this is something I personally really like, I don't really care for Mr L's The Rock tactic, as winning games with 40% possession doesn't interest me! The only real improvement I can see you making with this is that I find the opposition create too much chances and CCC against you, even though I have kept a lot of clean sheets, I still find the opposition getting too much chances(although I think this will be a hard thing to achieve) I also think if there was a way to get the striker to score even more goals, you would really be onto something!
Should you of lost the games that you did? Because with v2 i only lost 1 league game and won the UCL and wondered if the v3 is better than the v2