Should you of lost the games that you did? Because with v2 i only lost 1 league game and won the UCL and wondered if the v3 is better than the v2

Everyone is going to have slightly different results with any tactic, one thing I can say is that V3 is clearly better than any previous version I've tried. It still can be improved though. As for the games I lost, no I didn't feel I should of lost them as every one of them I had more possession and chances than the opposition.

Nezza, are you still going to devlopment the 4-4-2? Going to do a real test with the tactic! 1 season!

Nezza, are you still going to devlopment the 4-4-2? Going to do a real test with the tactic! 1 season!

not just yet mate but iv'e kept it as my second tactic so i'll be tweaking it bit by bit

Have been using the new 3331 V3 tactic with Brisbane Roar is Australia, here are my results so far:
As you can see defensively, it has been really good. The attack certainly seems to have improved, I've scored a good amount of goals, and my striker has played 14 of those league games, scoring 8 goals(could be better, but not bad). Possession is pretty good with this tactic also, most matches I play I will get 50% possession or more, and this is something I personally really like, I don't really care for Mr L's The Rock tactic, as winning games with 40% possession doesn't interest me! The only real improvement I can see you making with this is that I find the opposition create too much chances and CCC against you, even though I have kept a lot of clean sheets, I still find the opposition getting too much chances(although I think this will be a hard thing to achieve) I also think if there was a way to get the striker to score even more goals, you would really be onto something!

if the opponents are creating to many chances it'll be the players you have atm but with time and the correct PPM's hardly any opponents will get a chance to even reach your own half, and so far iv'e been thinking of many ways how to get the striker to score even more goals but again it could be a certain PPM that i'm missing for my midfielders i was thinking about training my mids on try killer balls through on all 3 midfielder to spread the defense and leaving the striker unmarked, iv'e also started to train my strikers to lob the keeper on there PPM

if the opponents are creating to many chances it'll be the players you have atm but with time and the correct PPM's hardly any opponents will get a chance to even reach your own half, and so far iv'e been thinking of many ways how to get the striker to score even more goals but again it could be a certain PPM that i'm missing for my midfielders i was thinking about training my mids on try killer balls through on all 3 midfielder to spread the defense and leaving the striker unmarked, iv'e also started to train my strikers to lob the keeper on there PPM
I don't want to rely on PPM's to get me goals/wins. I'm using this tactic very much 'plug n play' and enjoying it so far. I think that even adding the corner exploit for the striker would help, I mean the way I see it 'any hole's the goal' ;) or I mean any goal will do!!!

someday, somehow, i'm gonna get my striker to score a **** loads of goals and be more active with and without the ball, fingers crossed guys

I don't want to rely on PPM's to get me goals/wins. I'm using this tactic very much 'plug n play' and enjoying it so far. I think that even adding the corner exploit for the striker would help, I mean the way I see it 'any hole's the goal' ;) or I mean any goal will do!!!

saying that mate iv'e notice that my DCL player gets a few goals from corners maybe try swapping the striker with the DCL in set pieces or maybe i need to look about for a corner exploit

dont worry about your st scoring a **** load as long as you win who thats all that matters

Finished the first part of season with Brisbane:
Some excellent results! Really good tactic, considering that my *** Man handled team talks and match prep(don't bother with that stuff myself) my striker played 22 league games and scored 14 goals, so its a lot better than the previous version!

2ezpc2c.png

Just dominated a full strength bayern, i didend even see them create a chance with passing the ball around, the only chances they got was with set pieces and 1 long shot. Ribbery and Robben never made a play! Neuer did some miracle saves, it could have easely be 4-0.
This is still only the start of second season.