i was thinking of starting another new save with my 3-3-3-1 BUT with a very low team in blue bet square league or a division higher hmm.... should i give it a go?

i might try Gateshead and get them up to compete against Newcastle in the PL

probably the V.3 it gives more possession and more chances for your players

I see that the fullbacks are on cuts inside of moves into channels.

What were the major alterations in your opinion?

I've certainly noticed that V3 gives you more possession and certainly creates more chances, but would still love to see the striker score more goals!

I see that the fullbacks are on cuts inside of moves into channels.

What were the major alterations in your opinion?

well when i had the WB's on move into channels they often hug the line and crossed it into no mans land leaving the midfielders exposed up top but when i switched to cut inside they would act as inside forwards putting loads of pressure on the opponents defenders and also spreading the defenders apart leaving space for my players to run through and also cause a major threat for through balls and sometimes scoring goals

I've certainly noticed that V3 gives you more possession and certainly creates more chances, but would still love to see the striker score more goals!

i think whats missing for my striker to score a good amount of goals is wingers, iv'e tried setting my WB's as wingers and there was a really good amount of goals coming from the striker but it also left the WB's exposed up top and there where more goals conceding past my keeper but i will try to do something special with my WB's to assist more chances for the striker :D

Some things i notice in the tactic, still early season:
-I seem to get to many long shots is that normal? Its usually the CM's doing it while there is oppertunity to pass the ball through.
They score sometimes and also as a result i get many corners because the shots get blocked often, i gues its a reliable way to score but against a super keeper you will get a draw like in my picture of the newcastle game.

-The wing backs putting crosses in the box that connect to a goal scoring chance is what i like most and usually ends in a CCC, but that happens to few times, they usually pass the ball back to the edge of the box where the CM's blast the ball on goal.

-I tried to play with the attacking corner settings but i still get a low turn out with getting chances and goals, i tried to put my best header CB on near post flick on but cant notice a significant difference, anyone any suggestion on corner routine?

You know the tactic works when you slam manchester city 0-4 away from home.

3-3-3-1. I think this is the best tactic this year. Working with every weak and strong teams. I've won 10 in a row champions league managing Arsenal and Barcelona, what is never happened with me before. This tactic is ridiculously effective! Thanks Nezza. I think with this tactic you found some match engine exploits.;)

Last edited:
Anyone had any luck improving the attacking corners on this tactic?

Nezza is the 442 tactic you posted in this thread the same as your super 442 or new?

3-3-3-1. I think this is the best tactic this year. Working with every weak and strong teams. I've won 10 in a row champions league managing Arsenal and Barcelona, what is never happened with me before. This tactic is ridiculously effective! Thanks Nezza. I think with this tactic you found some match engine exploits.;)

what weak teams did this work for you? ...Winning with barcelona doesnt count

You know the tactic works when you slam manchester city 0-4 away from home.

Can you post a pic of your team please? Play as spurs myself and like to see how others have changed the team. Thank