guys i might not be on for a while since i'm moving into my new house soon so i'm gonna be very busy, but please help each other out as much as possible and once my house is fully done and switch broadband from 1 house to another i'll be back to give help on this tactic but hey you'll never know i might come up with a new tactic whilst working

did you get Sidibe to tutor Fierro? i do this every first season and fierro's attribute hits the 20 mark on determination
I used dameao on fierro to get his determination to 18. I tried with sidibe but i was to late because fierro already had a better reputation then sidibe, i still keep him around though.

V3 is certainly the best version of this tactic, more people should be using it as it's a cracking tactic! Can I ask though, does it have the corner glitch in it? Reason I ask is that I have heard people say that the left centre back scores goals, but mine hasn't really?

Would you say your new 442 is better than your super 442 and if so what page did you post it on?

Match Prep

Nezza which match prep do you use? I see 2 different ones on the OP. Thanks!

So there it's the test with 4-4-2! I'm gonna give it another season with another match prep and new teamtalks i have read about. The 3 last game of the season show my new teamtalks. After that i won the World championship with Brazil. I think 4-4-2 i great tactic, but i hard with the 4-4-2 the "gap" between defence line and mid line. Only problem the *** coach says. But i think it is a good tactic.
But my favourite of your tactic is the 3-2-3-2

hi nezza can u put a ss of ur match prep and training with ur Gateshead game plz