I know you put types of player on op, but could you list likes of attributes for each position's please eg:-

GoalKeeper. Reflexes Arial Ability One on Ones Command of Area

Centerbacks. Positioning Heading Pace Tackling Decisions Marking Anticipation.
Etc .....
Please nezza6969

do you think teamtalk affect the result very much? (I followed your suggested training already)
I have been using a *** man with 19 motivation the result are normal but not brilliant as yours
I also tried the above suggestion but result in a lot of draws and losses

I am playing as AS Monaco in Ligue 2

always keep moral high, it will get the best out of your lads

Honestly this tactic is sublime, simply amazing. The best I have used on FM13 by an absolute mile, a piece of genius Nezza!

I stuck this on halfway through a season in which I was struggling to score AND leaking quite a few goals, this tactic has completely turned around my season. In particular the defensive side of the tactic is quite brilliant, it's so defensively sound that the opponents rarely score. I have been using this tactic since December and I'm now on the 3rd of March and I've already kept more clean-sheets than I did for the first part of the season.

Offensively it's not amazing, you don't score loads every game, although it is possible for me to score quite a few it's a bit inconsistent but with the defense all you really need is 1 goal and you have a huge chance of a win so it's really not much of a problem for me.

If you're debating whether to use this or not do not hesitate, this is hands down the best tactic I've used, plug and play just like FM12.

Thank you Nezza for turning my season around!

your welcome mate keep up the good work mate :)

I know you put types of player on op, but could you list likes of attributes for each position's please eg:-

GoalKeeper. Reflexes Arial Ability One on Ones Command of Area

Centerbacks. Positioning Heading Pace Tackling Decisions Marking Anticipation.
Etc .....
Please nezza6969

i'll be back on later mate so i'll update my thread on what specific attributes to have for all positions

View attachment 348654
Don't know what to do.......filled with my substitute to avoid they being unhappy, but....is it AI adapted to my tactic in 2nd season?

Last edited:
View attachment 348654
Don't know what to do.......filled with my substitute to avoid they being unhappy, but....is it AI adapted to my tactic in 2nd season?

i doubt it it's a balance tactic, you seem to have a good passing rate but i think it's your mids that don't seem to score many goals, try training there attacking attributes like first touch and finishing also PPM's as gets forward when ever possible and knocks ball past opponents, try this for your wing backs aswell

You put the player attributes up for each position yet nezza?

i doubt it it's a balance tactic, you seem to have a good passing rate but i think it's your mids that don't seem to score many goals, try training there attacking attributes like first touch and finishing also PPM's as gets forward when ever possible and knocks ball past opponents, try this for your wing backs aswell
thanks your detail reply, I will try that!

Not having much luck with the updated tactic, 4th in PL 1st season with Arsenal. May try the original for the 2nd season.

should I ignore the backroom advice for individual training/PPM? seems it affect the overall workload if I am focusing on first touch/finishing