Hello nezza, and thanks for the tactic. Im using it with my Liverpool team, but there is one problem. I concede very much goal, I have played 25 Premier league matches, and have conceded 41 goal. I have big problems against the weaker teams, as Fulham, Southampton, Crystal Palace etc, and have many draws, and loose against them. My main defending starters is:

Mignolet
Johnson - Sakho - Balanta - Coentrao

Do you think its just my defenders that is bad, or can it just be the formation not working for me?

Well Sakho and Balanta are both new signings so they would have no sort of chemistry between them causing you problems? That would be part of the problem of conceding i would imagine.

View attachment 455645

Can you tell me what this is? While I'm generally doing good (before this I had 11 matches of not losing row, which only two were draws), I was already having counter-attack problems but this is a whole another level. The fact that my best defender Balanta, a player with very high physical attributes is letting everyone in, should tell you something.

I'm playing as Liverpool. Sold Leiva, brought in Benteke and Pastore. Currently halfway through the season, first in the league by 1 point, in the semis of the capital one cup. Benteke has been a monster, scoring 15 league goals so far. I'd highly recommend a big, strong striker like Benteke, Lukaku, etc. I'm playing Suarez as LW and Pastore as RW, with Gerrard as DLP.

Hi kurtkeoki,

did you finish the first season?
can you upload some screen-shots?

which tactical version did you use (4.3.3 v1 or 4.3.3 v2)?

Thanks!

View attachment 417156

Can you tell me what this is? While I'm generally doing good (before this I had 11 matches of not losing row, which only two were draws), I was already having counter-attack problems but this is a whole another level. The fact that my best defender Balanta, a player with very high physical attributes is letting everyone in, should tell you something.

wow i had to rub my eyes when i saw Luke Shaw with a rating of 2.9, Man city must have exploited your left side to do this, try going on your team instructions during game play and take of push higher on your defenders.

also can you show me a screenshot of Balanta attributes and maybe i can tell you what to work on in training.

wow i had to rub my eyes when i saw Luke Shaw with a rating of 2.9, Man city must have exploited your left side to do this, try going on your team instructions during game play and take of push higher on your defenders.

also can you show me a screenshot of Balanta attributes and maybe i can tell you what to work on in training.

Ok, I'll try that on difficult matches when I feel like things are going to go bad. I don't want to break the tactic since I'm generally doing good. And I play FMC so there's no individual training option. But here he is:

View attachment 455259

Oh and, can you maybe explain required attributes for Box to Box's? I know the game itself is already telling most of it but the reason I ask is I believe we fail to produce in some matches because of BTBs. I have Sandro and Wanyama there, Wilshere being DLP, I'm not sure how Sandro fits to that position. His offensive attributes aren't quite good. This can also be said for Wanyama. I also have Verratti in my squad with better offensive attributes but he's backup since he has the ability to be sent off oftenly and these two guys are too good to sub. How everyone else is doing regarding this? What type of players do you use? Or maybe is it even possible to have one of the BTBs a more offensive type of player? (I'm talking about ones with marking/tackling attributes between 3-9)

Any tips for tough away matches? Or when you need to hold on to your lead?
How can i fit in De Jong here? He's only good defensively so not a great B2B will the tactic suffer much if i change him to BWM?

Any tips for tough away matches? Or when you need to hold on to your lead?
How can i fit in De Jong here? He's only good defensively so not a great B2B will the tactic suffer much if i change him to BWM?

have a go it could work

Hi kurtkeoki,

did you finish the first season?
can you upload some screen-shots?

which tactical version did you use (4.3.3 v1 or 4.3.3 v2)?

Thanks!
Sorry I didn't take any screenshots of my season and I've since switched to Pala's 4-3-3, but I ended up finishing 5th in the season I described.

this is my basic team so far : what do you think?
lloris,walker,j. silva,verthongen,dawson,dembele(DLP),sandro,?,lamela,eriksen,soldado
reserves :
gomes,naughton,rose,balanta,strandberg,paredes(DLP),paulinho,romero,townsend,chadli,volland

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]cheers very much and congrats for the tactic mate!
ps sorry for the 3 posts but system wouldn't let me post them all in one![/FONT]

cheers very much and congrats for the tactic mate!
ps sorry for the 3 posts but system wouldn't let me post them all in one!

cheers mate, with Spurs you should do good with the 4-3-3 but make sure you have your left footed winger on the right and vice versa

Thx for tactic Nezza, after week of testing with crewe (decided to play without any transfers at all, promoted to EPL)
View attachment 454836
Bcos i got extremely weak players for EPL (Ray, Mellor, Ellis, Tootle rated as good sky bet 1 players) changed to counter attack and set 2 MC to BtB. Results above

Thx for tactic Nezza, after week of testing with crewe (decided to play without any transfers at all, promoted to EPL)
View attachment 419018
Bcos i got extremely weak players for EPL (Ray, Mellor, Ellis, Tootle rated as good sky bet 1 players) changed to counter attack and set 2 MC to BtB. Results above

well done mate keep up the success

cheers mate, with Spurs you should do good with the 4-3-3 but make sure you have your left footed winger on the right and vice versa

so you say i should play lamela on the left and eriksen on the right right?
and besides that does eriksen play better on the wing or as a deep lying midfielder as somewhere in this thread you wrote mate?

I chose Real Madrid to test this tactic and the results were great

went 34 games unbeaten, and managed to get 101 points, BUT, DIDN'T win the league as barca picked up 103 points!!!! I beat Barca home and away, and in the Copa final and in semi-final of CL. ( 4-0 in the home leg!!) , but lost the final to Man city in the penalties!

Ronaldo scored near 50 goal, but the suprise player for me was JESE! he scored near 35 goals!!!! de maria and bale had above 20 assists and i scored 115 goals in league.

coz im new to this game, can someone please tell me what to make of these results? i mean, considering the strength of Madrid, are these result good or average?