nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
Link to the post from before 29dec 2012 with similar tactic to "yours 442", please.
Either you plagiarized his tactic or Bossanova yours.

i up loaded ( best tactic ever ) and it was the only tactic i did upload at first, my 433 i didn't upload because basically it was **** especially with the bugs back then, do i need to prove anymore to you.

So tell me now: what is that meant to prove?
Give me the link to the post from before 29dec 2012 with similar tactic to "yours 442", please.
Either you plagiarized his tactic or Bossanova yours.

and also if you download this tactic i think it shows you the date i created it

No, you not need to. It is clear to me that you plagiarized Bossanova's tacitc. Anyway it's not mine tactic. End of disscussion.

whats wrong truth hurts, for the future try facing your facts before you come on here and give myself and others grieve

nezza just to let you know on the mw thread thay are saying this is mw but with 1 or 2 changes just to let you know

nezza just to let you know on the mw thread thay are saying this is mw but with 1 or 2 changes just to let you know

cheers mate, im not really bothered what ppl say about my tactic i have prove end off.

***** much?

What are you talking about? I thought he made it pretty clear that he was only saying it because it is clear to see this tactic is not plagiarized and did not want that to be circulating on the MW thread because the proof is right here.

What are you talking about? I thought he made it pretty clear that he was only saying it because it is clear to see this tactic is not plagiarized and did not want that to be circulating on the MW thread because the proof is right here.

go on the thred last page something about this being mw but with tempo down 1 its the guy that started the mw thred saying this

was only joking :)

Back