nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
Great tactic mate, could you tell me what the major attributes are for all positions, board takeover at man u 200m to spend8-|

This is Modern Warfare but converted to classic!!!! Only thing he done put tempo down what was suggested in the modern warfare thread

About to give this a go with my Arsenal side thats struggling. Would this work with Arsenal first season? (only signing Fellaini).

Should anything be changed for away games? Or is there an away game tweaked version?

as long as your wingers can also play ML,MR you shouldn't have a problem and also i created this tactic specifically for home and away games

Nezza great tactic mate, saved my newcastle game, only one stupid question, I downloaded your tactic and I can't see the roles of the players on the screen nor can change the strategy during the game!!! what do I do wrong? sorry for my english...

its a classic tactic you can't see player roles mate

This is Modern Warfare but converted to classic!!!! Only thing he done put tempo down what was suggested in the modern warfare thread

Please explain why????

Is it not possible that two people can think alike?

And why did this tactic do MUCH better in the tactic test then modern warfare?

any success with lower league teams?

i have no idea if it will suit lower league mate, but give it a try it might work like a charm, and also if you do have good success with a lower league post some screen shots for others to see,cheers.

i re-created my 442 long before warfare up loaded his, read a couple of threads back on my 433 that i created before christmas, actually 1 week into when i bought the game and i bought the game as soon as it came out.

so in what roles should I train the players? should I train them only the PPMs?

no, I know about the ppms, but for example, if I want to train my left striker in specific role, should I train him as poacher, adv forward, complete forward, or something else?? Do you use roles training?

no, I know about the ppms, but for example, if I want to train my left striker in specific role, should I train him as poacher, adv forward, complete forward, or something else?? Do you use roles training?

ah i get it sorry mate, for both strikers i'll go for complete forward since the area for attributes is better, your wide midfielders as wingers, your more creative right midfielder would be either advance or deep-lying playmakers and your left center midfielder would be either ball winner or box to box

i re-created my 442 long before warfare up loaded his, read a couple of threads back on my 433 that i created before christmas, actually 1 week into when i bought the game and i bought the game as soon as it came out.

Give me the link to the thread with your 433 (the one with similar team and individual settings) from before 29 dec of 2012 (when Bossanova posted his tactic on fm-thai). It is possible that two people can think alike but it's also hardly possible to make exactly the same tactic. I mean EVERY single slider is the same. Sorry mate.

Back