Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 433
  • Views Views 214K
Really really struggling to find a world class defensive winger for my Newcastle team, Im just about to start my second season and have 15 million to spend.....................anyone got any advice?

Yarmolenko?

when do u think release to v2? in underdog teams need to improve defensive side.

Tactics in General Training improves attributes related to tactics and does not affect tactical fluidity. Only Match training tactics does this. Match training in general gives you temporary invisible stat increases to players apart from teamwork. I read this somewhere on a website where some guy heavily researched training. PS I never said focus on Tactics match training (apart from preseason)

Balanced training keeps all attributes trained, but the individual training focus based on role focusses more on stats that are important for the position the player occupies. If you don't have balanced training. Some other player attributes will suffer and any loss in PA is a bad thing IMO.

But yh. I guess everyone can change the training setup as they see fit and whatever works for them should be used. Let me know if you get any changes to team performance with those changes and I will look at adding it to the OP. The training schedule I recommended worked quite well for me and my other testers but I am sure it can be improved.

Mate, you added picture of training during season, that you have for match training "tactics only".

I will definitelly go with teamwork match training...i am not sure about general training tho.

Amazing tactic, mate...never saw such an attacking football with so much pressure on oppositon...my little trick on attacking corners give me few more goals (H)

Still in preseason tho...will see, how it perform during season.

Diavolo if you read the op you will understand, he uses Att. movement against weaker teams Def. positioning against stronger

To be fair, do anybody just copy what somebody else does for match and general training? It'd be very lazy and detrimental to their own squad development.

Mate, you added picture of training during season, that you have for match training "tactics only".

I will definitelly go with teamwork match training...i am not sure about general training tho.

Amazing tactic, mate...never saw such an attacking football with so much pressure on oppositon...my little trick on attacking corners give me few more goals (H)

Still in preseason tho...will see, how it perform during season.

Yes it says tactics only but it is changed for each individual game. If you have a look at the calendar and read my instructions, you will notice that it is attacking movement for weaker teams and defensive positioning for stronger teams. You might have missed that :). It is selected in the drop down menu and makes the tactics only training unimportant. Kindly share your corner tactics please. Everyone seems to want one ;)

This is specific match training ;)

Specific match training is simply just match training mate. It is exactly the same thing. The specific match training overwrites the overall match training. Hence why the colour scheme on the calendar changes. Match training is training for a match you are about to play. I am pretty sure about this

Yes it says tactics only but it is changed for each individual game. If you have a look at the calendar and read my instructions, you will notice that it is attacking movement for weaker teams and defensive positioning for stronger teams. You might have missed that :). It is selected in the drop down menu and makes the tactics only training unimportant. Kindly share your corner tactics please. Everyone seems to want one ;)

Didnt miss that part ;)

Here is my attacking corner set up:

View attachment 390229

Really working amazingly well...basicly i dont score directly from corner, but after that. Although, "super mario" know, how to score from voley directly from corner :D

I scored 51 goals and conceded 0 in 6 matches against very weak opponents, but i am happy with that.

Here is also defending corner set up:

View attachment 390228

This one isnt mine...beasty set up tho.

Fantastic tactic mate... using it for my newly promoted Saarbr?cken side and it is working beatifully.

Just one small thing: it is called gegenpressing not gengenpressing (gegen meaning against). Not a biggie but just something that stood out.

Would the general style of this tactic still work with a CF instead of a DF? I feel my striker is being wasted in the DF role.

Really like the whole idea of this tactic! I think you've done really well in getting this high tempo, high pressing game. :)

I've been having a little 'test' save with this, playing as Crystal Palace. So far I've played 6 games. Winning 4 and Losing 2. These results are great with Crystal Palace. However I've been incredibly luckey! I beat Stoke 1-0 at home recently. They missed 8 CCCs and they were one on ones! This can be said for most of my games.

So the results are great, however the defence is very risky and can be regularly exploited with a team like Crystal Palace.

Really like the whole idea of this tactic! I think you've done really well in getting this high tempo, high pressing game. :)

I've been having a little 'test' save with this, playing as Crystal Palace. So far I've played 6 games. Winning 4 and Losing 2. These results are great with Crystal Palace. However I've been incredibly luckey! I beat Stoke 1-0 at home recently. They missed 8 CCCs and they were one on ones! This can be said for most of my games.

So the results are great, however the defence is very risky and can be regularly exploited with a team like Crystal Palace.
i have the same problem. the opposite team have better CCC. Defensive side must be improve.

View attachment 390207View attachment 390206View attachment 390204

this game never fails to frustrate me... cant complain in terms of getting points as i smashed the league last season but results like these just make me want to break my laptop... this tactic is amazing i have nothing bad to say about the tactic... i just want to know what i have to do to not be having to shoot 25 times to score 1,2 or 3 goals and my opponent takes a couple of shots or gets a couple of chances and they score...

Oh snap! Really sorry I forgot to add you to my contributors list. Will edit the OP. You were probably the first person I discussed the tactic with back in the day. thanks dude

Haha don't worry about it. Good to see you've made a working tactic. Will give this a test when I have time mate.

I Finished my season in Cardiff.2030 Media prediction 4
Results
View attachment 390096
2 half season not so good and i lost 1 place after 20 first games. But 90 goals scored its very good result
In the FA Cup i loose Newcastle in the semifinal 3:4(they title holders)
And i have won EL
View attachment 390093
Great tactic great attacking football. thanks, Artisan
I try strengthen the team according to the recommendations and won in Cardiff new titles)
Sorry for my English

Hi Artisan, love your tactics mate. I just wanted to point out something from your first post about match training. I understand what you mean but your first post actually says:

So for matches where you are the favourites or stronger team, you use defensive positioning

Just a heads up chum :)

Back