Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

I came with a opdaterning when I get home Sunday from my girlfriend, I will play season finished on Sunday night when I come home and I'll throw some ss up both of those who have done well and have the league :)

Really like the look of this tactic, never used DW before and looks fun, start of 3rd season with Liverpool, went through friendlies all was good, everything is fluid, First match won 7-0 against Norwich.. biggest win in a long time for me, then end up getting dominated by Chelsea/City, and losing 5-1 to Arsenal away haha, they was 5-0 up by 33minutes, i'm not a FM expert so i was unsure of what to do, will post pics once i get further through.

Lol. Poor results there. Don't know what to say as this never happened in the test. Chelsea's especially usually had a tough time against the tactic so being dominated by them is surprising. What tactics did you use?. How did you concede?. Did you follow my instructions? etc

Hi, Just to say, some more fantastic tactics from yourself, but just wanted to point out, not sure whether its accidental or not, but Amber and Green are exactly the same there is no difference in tactics

I love your tactic. I'm testing it with Juventus. I have Tevez and Vucinic on the wings and Pogba as AP (He's insane in this role, much much better than B2B or DLP). I have bought Ayew as backup for Tevez, Kampl for Vucinic and Coentrao as CWB (really cheap, actually €6.5M). I will post some screenshots when I will start the season, so far I'm still in preseason.

Hi, Just to say, some more fantastic tactics from yourself, but just wanted to point out, not sure whether its accidental or not, but Amber and Green are exactly the same there is no difference in tactics

Look at the wingers, centre backs and full backs. Changes in the PI.

Artisan great tactic, i try this tactic with as bari in serie b, i know that you have said that this tactic isn't for second league but i try it!!!

I'm noticing that home games i'm so strong and win the match, but in away games when i use red gengen i lose 3-0,2-0.
Tweaks, suggest for away games???

Last edited:
Artisan great tactic, i try this tactic with as bari in serie b, i know that you have said that this tactic isn't for second league but i try it!!!

I'm noticing that home games i'm so strong and win the match, but in away games when i use red gengen i lose 3-0,2-0.
Tweaks, suggest for away games???

Yeah lower league teams might struggle as I said and you acknowledged. How are you loosing. If they are exploiting the defensive line then follow the tips in the original post. Can yo tell me how you are conceding so I can help

These are two situation one home( gengen green) and one View attachment 564403away (gengen red with the tip 1)
View attachment 564398View attachment 564399View attachment 564400

I am not really familiar with that division so forgive my silly question but is Lanciano a top team in that division. You should only use red if your opposition are really strong, or they are exploiting your defensive line or if playing against 4-2-3-1 Narrow. Use Amber away. Have a look at the when to use the formation section in the original post

Hi Artisan what is the best of your tactics?

Whatever suits the players of his/yours/x y or z's squad, I would imagine.

EDIT: Update coming for you soon on my Wolves progress by the way Artisan, certainly pleasing all things considered.

This tactic is so controversial.. Overall I am doing good, nothing amazing.

Still some things are complete out of control.

3UDfF9u.jpg

RTF27yw.jpg

oKEucyp.png

:'(

:S
These tactics are not great not work for small teams, at least for me with Sheffield United.....
i think similar with u. but in underdog teams dont start with red tactic. start with amber tactic. its better. try it ;)