Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

:'(

:S
These tactics are not great not work for small teams, at least for me with Sheffield United.....

Based on the fact you lost to Barcelona, Arsenal and Hoffenheim with Sheffield Utd!?

I'd be happy with a shot on target against those teams!

Leave it other tactics out of this thread...it misleading people.

Thanks
wink.gif

Its really not, a simple answer to a simple question, someone looking for help.

Going good with this, thanks for the link/help.

Last edited:
using this in my 3rd season of my new look Dortmund. working a charm so far will continue to use, hopefully gets me past quarter finals in champs league haha

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!! started a Leeds save and decided to give this tactic a go despite not bing a fan of the 4-2-3-1 formation. Just won my opening league match 8-0!!!!

I test tactic in my Cardiff. 2029. Cardiff-fantastic young team now. Media prediction 4.
View attachment 390735
Great tactic,fantastic attack.If you improve defense and tactic will be absolutely incredible
Sorry for my English

just won the cl final online againest a guy am playing with chelsea other guy is using everton with a very good team won 3-1 will post some more SS up in a moment great tactic looking forward to seeing how this works all season

Last edited:
I was gonna post the zip file contained the wrong tactics, gen-gen green, amber away.. but just tried it again and now there are three other and its all fine..

i think im going crazy