Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

Good tactics, I am playing with Liverpool and it is going good, to be perfect just need to concede less!

Apologies if somebody's already asked this, but who should we take off if there's a sending off?

Apologies if somebody's already asked this, but who should we take off if there's a sending off?

I normally take off the AP and switch to the red tactic if I'm leading. If losing, I'll stick to amber.

great tactic, artisan check your inbox i have made a players filter but it wont let me add link for somereason so i inboxed u it

if i do conceded tends to be over the top balls tbf but that doesnt happen if i use red green is strong going forward an amber is balanced but i a in 2018-2019 in an online game with a group of friends so my squad is strong with regens an few old faces my cb lack a bit of pace maybe why i do concede over the top balls but other than that is great tactc gonna use it for full season of 2019 season will report back an give some ss when its over

Been enjoying ur tac alot, especially the way the team plays! using green for the most part and it is a truly beast!
dont concede that many goals. Thanks alot Artisan!
View attachment 390522 <----- SCREEN !

Last edited:
I would like to say that this tactic completely insane it is definitely a pleasure to play FM14 with her.Artisan brother, you're my idol.:D certainly needs to improve defensively.
The only thing I changed was that I added to the team's instructions USE TIGHTER MARKING ... and it's slightly improved defense ... and I can not wait for V2
Artisan keep up the good work ...;)

Only a quick side note, and hopefully i don't sound too much of an grammar-****^^, but since this tactic is a recreation of a real life approach it might be nice to know:

The name of this approach is not Gengen Pressing. Gengen isn't even a German word. It's Gegenpressing. One word.

Its a special thing within the German language, that you are able to combine words to get a new one. In this case its the combination of Pressing (ofc...) and the preposition gegen.

Gegen could be translated with against or towards, which is why it wouldn't be used without the pressing. "Against what or whom?", so to say.

Been enjoying ur tac alot, especially the way the team plays! using green for the most part and it is a truly beast!
dont concede that many goals. Thanks alot Artisan!
View attachment 565492 <----- SCREEN !

No worries dude. Being able to make a tactic that works for a lot of people is gratifying enough. Happy you enjoy it

I would like to say that this tactic completely insane it is definitely a pleasure to play FM14 with her.Artisan brother, you're my idol.:D certainly needs to improve defensively.
The only thing I changed was that I added to the team's instructions USE TIGHTER MARKING ... and it's slightly improved defense ... and I can not wait for V2
Artisan keep up the good work ...;)

Thanks mate. Happy it is working for you. I will focus on improving defence when I am fully back on Sunday.

Only a quick side note, and hopefully i don't sound too much of an grammar-****^^, but since this tactic is a recreation of a real life approach it might be nice to know:

The name of this approach is not Gengen Pressing. Gengen isn't even a German word. It's Gegenpressing. One word.

Its a special thing within the German language, that you are able to combine words to get a new one. In this case its the combination of Pressing (ofc...) and the preposition gegen.

Gegen could be translated with against or towards, which is why it wouldn't be used without the pressing. "Against what or whom?", so to say.

Thanks. Did not know that. I will change the thread title

I dont get it a tip against smaller opposition to play "red" tactic with higher defensive line and with other 2 with turned off this instruction...against smaller opposition is better to sit deeper tho...it doesnt make any sense. I would use red against smaller opposition, because they will try to kill you via long balls.