Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
you can find it in the pack along with the nxt2,3 and 5 on the first page , in the first 5-10 lines its marked in orange.

Guzzla in your opinion which is the best role for messi if he plays as a striker?

Wow actually I just noticed I've been using nxt5 by mistake. This is obviously working pretty well with new patch!
Will try nxt6 now!

And to whomever questions James Rodriguez at Everton might want to look at the 4 premier leagues I have won in the past 4 seasons ;)

nxt7 not out yet :), needed some rework after the new patch came in. sorry for the delay...

What position you play james?
Wow actually I just noticed I've been using nxt5 by mistake. This is obviously working pretty well with new patch!
Will try nxt6 now!

And to whomever questions James Rodriguez at Everton might want to look at the 4 premier leagues I have won in the past 4 seasons ;)

For me I cant buy a win at the moment. Since the new patch nxt5 and nxt6 aren't working. Being demolished at the back with wing play and simple passes through the middle of my defence

I got James Rodriguez for £20m + Gabriel Barbosa (Barbosa flopped for me, Munir is better) + Juan Mata.

Best deal ever!

Back